NOT a bad product. The only DEET-free product that's worked for us

Posted by Reviewer2520432 on Jun 02, 2014

When I saw the "Most Helpful" review was calling this a bad product, I felt a strong counterpoint was in order. After my first child was born, I experimented with just about every DEET-free insect repellent I could get my hands on. Most did not seem to work at all; some seemed to work to a limited degree. This All-Terrain Herbal Armor formula is the ONLY DEET-free repellent which has worked effectively. We still use it year-round in a near-tropical climate, and it seems to protect against mosquitoes, sand flies, and other pests equally well. I cannot recommend this product highly enough.

Wonderful and effective.

Posted by Reviewer1487068 on Jul 21, 2009

I have a 5-1/2 yr old boy and 20 month old girl and always fear summer because of mosquitos and the West Nile virus. This natural oils, DEET-free product keeps the bugs away from my kids and has a pleasant scent. Great feeling that you can keep bugs away without lathering your kids in chemicals. I have recommended this product to all my friends because it is also very effective on adults.

The best herbal insect repellant I have tried

Posted by Reviewer2286916 on Jul 26, 2009

Living in the chigger and tick infested woods of NC and being a bug magnet is a recipe for many sleepless nights and worry about tick- borne illnesses. Herbal Armor offers great protection - I apply it every 2 hours as recommended and reapply it if I go out later in the day. When I placed my order, the adult version was out-of-stock, the kids version has worked well - from the list of ingredients they are the same product with different packaging. I tried Now's Bug Ban but couldn't stand the smell - Herbal Armor smells quite pleasant - but smell is very individual, some reviewers like the way Bug Ban smells while others don't.

Insect Repellent

Posted by Reviewer3152111 on Nov 14, 2011

This is a must to prevent mozzies from the little ones. I like it that it is also gentle on the skin.

Very nice!

Posted by Reviewer1480381 on May 15, 2011

Mosquitoes do not actually sit on the treated areas of the body. Recommend.

a good tool

Posted by naturalsgirls on May 25, 2012

smells nice herbs, a good tool

Good choice!

Posted by Reviewer2047020 on Jul 11, 2012

Works perfect, nice smell.

Posted by 5617861716339536301 on Aug 01, 2012

best product

Natural Insect Repellent

Posted by Yanushka on Aug 14, 2012

great protection!!! keeps the bugs away from my kids and me

Works

Posted by 5019244335388357614 on Sep 09, 2012

It keeps the critters away and no irritation from using on my skin or my toddler's. It also smells quite pleasant.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »