handy and helpful

Posted by Reviewer1871360 on Aug 03, 2014

handy and helpful

Awesome product

Posted by 5168250539470220033 on Jul 09, 2014

I bought several of these to use on my family. Yes, there is a smell, but it is a natural smell of citronella verses a chemical smell, and after awhile, I don't even notice. It is oil based, so spray cautiously near clothing, wood floors, furniture, etc. Works wonderfully well and I have no problems using it as it isn't full of DEET or other chemicals. keeps the gnats from biting (which we have TONS of here) and mosquitos stay away too. Highly recommend and will use again and again on my family.

NOT a bad product. The only DEET-free product that's worked for us

Posted by Reviewer2520432 on Jun 02, 2014

When I saw the "Most Helpful" review was calling this a bad product, I felt a strong counterpoint was in order. After my first child was born, I experimented with just about every DEET-free insect repellent I could get my hands on. Most did not seem to work at all; some seemed to work to a limited degree. This All-Terrain Herbal Armor formula is the ONLY DEET-free repellent which has worked effectively. We still use it year-round in a near-tropical climate, and it seems to protect against mosquitoes, sand flies, and other pests equally well. I cannot recommend this product highly enough.

great

Posted by Reviewer2615820 on Nov 19, 2013

I don't want to put bad chemicals on my kids so we use this. I think it works, and the smell is not bad, it smells natural, not of chemicals.

Very nice

Posted by Reviewer1978086 on Oct 13, 2013

Very effective.

good

Posted by 5162990772930687377 on Jun 25, 2013

good

Does its job

Posted by Reviewer2113574 on Nov 27, 2012

Very strong citronella smell

All Terrain, Kids Herbal Armor, Natural Insect Repellent, 4 fl oz (120 ml)

Posted by 5689750863911266325 on Oct 29, 2012

Mosquitoes repellent keep away insect from my kids and has a pleasant scent & the smell is very strong.Best Recommend product & olso very effective on adults.

冬阴功的味道哦

Posted by 5697358164708001359 on Oct 25, 2012

同事介绍的,这次是为了带到长滩大家一起用,还有宝宝哦。第一次用,大家都觉得有冬阴功的味道,喷出来是白色的,有点油,不过真的不招蚊子哦。

Works

Posted by 5019244335388357614 on Sep 09, 2012

It keeps the critters away and no irritation from using on my skin or my toddler's. It also smells quite pleasant.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »