Very nice

Posted by Reviewer1978086 on Oct 13, 2013

Very effective.

Good choice!

Posted by Reviewer2047020 on Jul 11, 2012

Works perfect, nice smell.

Great Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1184011 on Aug 26, 2009

This spray is the best. No DEET is so hard to find. When playing outside and on walks we no longer come in with mosquito bites. The only draw back is the strong smell but it fades quickly. Will buy more soon. Thanks:)

Awesome product

Posted by 5168250539470220033 on Jul 09, 2014

I bought several of these to use on my family. Yes, there is a smell, but it is a natural smell of citronella verses a chemical smell, and after awhile, I don't even notice. It is oil based, so spray cautiously near clothing, wood floors, furniture, etc. Works wonderfully well and I have no problems using it as it isn't full of DEET or other chemicals. keeps the gnats from biting (which we have TONS of here) and mosquitos stay away too. Highly recommend and will use again and again on my family.

Having fun and less bugging

Posted by Reviewer1273849 on Aug 19, 2010

t works for my child. Bugs don't seem to bother him after I put the All Terrain, kids herbal Armor insect repellent on him in the evening before going outside to play. However, if I missed a spot, he still got bitten sometimes.Apply it well. We are happy to find this product that we don't need to worry about putting harmful chemicals on our child.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1412092 on Jun 28, 2011

super

Great Bug Repellant

Posted by funkydharma on Nov 21, 2016

My daughter used this when she was at girl guides camp in a place with a lot of mosquitos. I was wortied because her tent was so basic that she maybas well have been sleeping outside. But over 1 week she only got bitten 4 times! It smells strong but doesn't give my daughter the sniffles like a lot of other natural repellants do.

All Terrain, Kids Herbal Armor, Natural Insect Repellent, 4 fl oz (120 ml)

Posted by 5689750863911266325 on Oct 29, 2012

Mosquitoes repellent keep away insect from my kids and has a pleasant scent & the smell is very strong.Best Recommend product & olso very effective on adults.