i love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer1494746 on Mar 07, 2009

i can't be anywhere without this stuff. it protects my lips so well that i almost never get a cold sore on my lips anymore. the sun always made me break out and this clear zinc protectant has been a life saver, literally.

Pretty good

Posted by Reviewer1114722 on Apr 26, 2010

The mint flavor is a bit stronger than I personally would've liked. But other than that, seems to work great. It's moisturizing and I haven't had any sunburn on my lips since I began using it. A good deal.

Not wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2862676 on Feb 01, 2009

It's very waxy feeling and does nothing to moistureize my lips. Probably protects OK.

good protection and texture

Posted by Reviewer2241107 on May 12, 2010

i love it! It's not sticky nor does it leave my lips white. although i'm no fan of minty lipbalms, i really liked this minty one.

Works great

Posted by Reviewer2618397 on Mar 11, 2009

I am very pleased with this lip balm. It goes on smoothly and is thick enough to be a great protector that stays on. My son compared it to Burt's Bees, but this product is a mere fraction of the cost. He has requested his own, so we will definitely be reordering this product!

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2851567 on Aug 25, 2009

I've been known to get cold sores now and again. Usually I just apply any old chapstick to my lips at the first sign of a tingle and they never surface. Probably due to the chapstick acting as a shield. However this stuff is great for prevention. I haven't gotten even so much as the tingling of a cold sore in so very long. the zinc and other ingredients do a great job in preventing an outbreak. Love this stuff. Very mosturizing too =D

High SPF

Posted by Reviewer1822688 on Jun 16, 2010

I like the scent and high spf content. It can leave your lips looking a little pale if you put too much on, but otherwise its a great summer lip balm

上嘴一层白白的颜色

Posted by 5232414744908138585 on May 23, 2015

我买它的原因是因为它是含有spf28的天然护唇膏,但是一上嘴就有一层白白的颜色,膏体又太干不好涂,也不怎么滋润。 味道是薄荷味但是有点怪怪的,不像曼秀雷敦的那么清爽,肯定是不会再回购了

Nice.

Posted by Reviewer2044069 on Jun 08, 2009

Feels like it gives good protection. Pleasant light scent. Not greasy.

Good lip balm

Posted by Reviewer2778088 on Apr 02, 2010

Bought this for my son who tends to get very dry chapped lips in winter, and he likes it very much.