Difficult to squeeze

Posted by 5711856000815805375 on Feb 13, 2016

It is not lotion, it solid and soft. It is difficult to squeeze to get it.

Great Sun Block

Posted by 5501066596699904865 on Jan 02, 2015

THis sun block was perfect for our trip to Equador. It help up well with snorkeling too. WIll definitely use again.

Good natural sunscreen

Posted by TrueShoppingAdvice on Sep 11, 2014

Very natural ingredients. Four stars because I find it a little thick to apply. You need really press the tube and rub the cream on. However, does not leave you whitish. I liked more the All Terrain Sun Spray which was much easier to apply.

Ingredients good

Posted by 5666494790873572466 on Apr 09, 2014

Ingredients good but hard to apply evenly

great for travel

Posted by 5172404617809901111 on Mar 03, 2014

we bring these when we don't check bags for the airport. works well, just make sure you don't miss a spot!

Bad :(

Posted by 5525442375555069151 on Jul 01, 2013

It has a very bad smell....... I think its oxidized,like its very old , although the expired date is in one year from now...... I suppose it has to have a safety shield..... .....i cant use it it goes straight to garbage!!!!!!

Rubs in well

Posted by LantauMama on Jun 11, 2013

We have used Badger for years, and still do, but it is often sold out so we tried this one. Very good, it rubs in much better than badger but seems just as effective. We now use both.

works well but has an unpleasant smell

Posted by 5695939904551503678 on Jul 30, 2012

This sunscreen doesn't turn us pasty white as much as most mineral sunscreens we've used, and it works well. My only con is that it has a stale oil like smell that I don't like having near my face. I don't know if it always smells like that or if I was sold last years stock.

very good product!

Posted by Reviewer1463191 on Jun 14, 2012

very good product!

Not impressed

Posted by Reviewer2190511 on Oct 11, 2011

First, this product smells like rancid oil. I had to call the manufacturer and inquired about the smell. They said it was not supposed to smell rancid, so they sent me a replacement, which turned out to have the same smell. Second, it's not very effective if you stay out in the sun too long, like 3 hours or more. I'd definitely not buy this again as the rancid oil smell is annoying and gives me the impression that I am using a not very fresh product, which may very well be the case.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »