Totally Scent Free!

Posted by Reviewer2082272 on Feb 23, 2011

Totally scent free and that's what I wanted. Leaves skin soft if you like an oil based type soap. Very pleased!

great all purpose soap

Posted by 4926804687124703595 on Nov 26, 2012

Has a very nice "soft" texture to it, pleasant to use and effective.

The only liquid wash I need or use

Posted by mitzi-c on Feb 19, 2014

This item has effectively replaced all my shampoos, body soap, hand wash and even facial wash. It does foam up - Just use enough Wonder Wash + water and rub between your palms first, before applying to yourself. I am not sensitive to very much things so I guess that for most people like me, this product will do quite fine. I am truly pleased with this, as it cleans very well without drying out my skin (face/scalp/body). Does a better job than the Nutribiotic non-soap facial wash I am using. Weirdly, it may have also removed the need for me to use anti-dandruff shampoo anymore....

Awesome!!

Posted by 4670648094513900441 on Feb 16, 2014

Good for delicate areas, as make up remover or just for the shower. Use it for anything!!

Very Good!

Posted by Reviewer3297282 on Jul 07, 2011

It is really 'wonder wash'! I can use it as shampoo, bathwash and so on. You can use it as you want. Really comfortable and soft after shower and shampoo.

Very nice

Posted by Reviewer2966228 on Mar 31, 2010

I like this natural product. It has many uses around the house and in the kitchen. Good stuff!

All Terrain Wonder Wash Fragrance Free

Posted by 5389943192072263898 on Dec 17, 2014

Great for sensitive types.

Ok all-around soap

Posted by 5605975844288518311 on Feb 19, 2016

A good all-around soap for allergic and sensitive skin. But if you are hyper allergic to perfume i would be careful. Not too sure if this is totally fragrance free.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »