Excellent soap!

Posted by Sprinkles on Oct 03, 2010

This is a great product. No scent at all. Wonderful for people who are sensitive to fragrances and dyes, and healthier for all people! Just a small dab of the soap lathers up beautifully and cleans wonderfully. Does a great job at the kitchen sink even on greasy foods on hands. It even says it can be used as a shampoo with its balanced pH, but I haven't tried it yet as anything but hand soap. Very impressed. **10/2/2010 UPDATE**: I finally got around to trying this as shampoo, and I have to say it is the very best product I've found, among all the shampoos I've used, for cleaning the hair very well while not drying it out, being fragrance-free, and having very healthy ingredients. I am sold on this product. I didn't expect any suds at all after reading another person's review, but it turns out I do get a very small amount of suds when using it as shampoo. (Suds don't clean at all even though people like them; most products that suds highly are able to do this only from unhealthy ingredients that allow the product to do this.) Could be that I use a bit more of the product than the other person did. It also rinses out super-clean and really fast and leaves the hair feeling clean but not at all stripped like straw, which usually happens with the shampoos that use harsh cleansers. This is an excellent all-around product.

Fragrance Free

Posted by Reviewer1427810 on Sep 03, 2010

I like this soap. Really Fragrance Free, works just as well as any other shampoo

Excellent.

Posted by Reviewer1350062 on Sep 02, 2010

Must buy more of these, I use it for shampoo and soap and cleaning too.

Great soap!

Posted by Reviewer3072687 on Jul 02, 2010

I've been using it for several months as face cleanser and shampoo and it is perfect for both. It's great to find a fragrance-free shampoo that actually cleans my hair.

Best all Natural Soap Ever!!!

Posted by Reviewer2854907 on May 29, 2010

I love this soap. I use it as a shampoo, body and facewash. As a shampoo it doesnt lather but it makes your hair so soft. I have dry hair but now my hair feels soft like it use to in high school! its amazing. you have to try it to believe it!

Very nice

Posted by Reviewer2966228 on Mar 31, 2010

I like this natural product. It has many uses around the house and in the kitchen. Good stuff!

One soap that can be used for everything

Posted by Reviewer1181325 on Dec 19, 2009

Dear I-herb, We travel alot and this is the best thing for keeping things simple. It is a good shampoo, a good soap for washing face (no tears is a plus), good for the dishes, and even a drop or two when rinsing veggies. It says fragrance free but there is a hint of a scent when wahing my face. It also gets a good rating on Skin Deep a cosmetic safety review site.

I like it

Posted by Reviewer2214771 on Oct 19, 2009

I use this for everything: washing my dog, my hands, as a shower wash, shampoo, etc. Fragrance free and biodegradeable. Great!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »