Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

All Terrain, Wonder Wash, All Purpose Soap, Peppermint, 12 fl oz (360 ml) (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 5-star

all terrain wonder wash peppermint

Posted by Reviewer1847869 on Oct 07, 2009

use this in shower, hair, etc. normal shampoos and body washes contain too many ingredients. this one is nice and simple, and cleans the whole body and throughly too.

A great find!!!

Posted by Reviewer1554217 on Apr 30, 2010

I have a lot of allergies so it is difficult to find products to use that aren't full of perfumey smells. Soaps, cleaners, lotions, I have stand in the store and smell them all and that doesn't always help. Years ago I had a peppermint shampoo that was wonderful. So, I thought I'd try the Wonder Wash. It is really nice. Leaves my hair squeaky clean with a light fragrance. I like being able to use it from head to toe. It doesn't dry out my skin like some "all-in-one" shampoos and body washes. My mother tried it also and she loves it. I highly recommend the Wonder Wash.

Nice cleaning power

Posted by Reviewer2489065 on Jun 23, 2010

I've been using this to wash my hair, face and whole body. Nice clean feel and no chemicals!

Love this product

Posted by Reviewer2541045 on Jan 17, 2011

I use a zinc oxide based sunscreen on my face every day when I run. I have never been able to find a soap product that would effectively remove the greasy zince oxide from my skin when I shower.(And using Dawn Dishwashing Soap seemed a little extreme) All Terrain Wonder Wash is the wonder soap that works wonders on that zinc! I also love the refreshing smell and its low impact on the environment.

Fresh!

Posted by Reviewer1822839 on Apr 07, 2011

This soap is found on the kitchen, bathroom and shower in my house. All-round and natural! Love it! And what a great fresh smell!