10% Off Orders Over $40!

All Terrain, Wonder Wash, All Purpose Soap, Peppermint, 12 fl oz (360 ml) (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

A great find!!!

Posted by Reviewer1554217 on Apr 30, 2010

I have a lot of allergies so it is difficult to find products to use that aren't full of perfumey smells. Soaps, cleaners, lotions, I have stand in the store and smell them all and that doesn't always help. Years ago I had a peppermint shampoo that was wonderful. So, I thought I'd try the Wonder Wash. It is really nice. Leaves my hair squeaky clean with a light fragrance. I like being able to use it from head to toe. It doesn't dry out my skin like some "all-in-one" shampoos and body washes. My mother tried it also and she loves it. I highly recommend the Wonder Wash.

Nice cleaning power

Posted by Reviewer2489065 on Jun 23, 2010

I've been using this to wash my hair, face and whole body. Nice clean feel and no chemicals!

ok

Posted by Reviewer2792124 on Dec 02, 2011

A gentle shower gel, a pleasant smell. But I dount know, I will order it again, or no.

Odd Scent

Posted by Reviewer2929486 on Feb 10, 2012

Don't care for the scent of this at all. It's odd and unpleasant and not very much like peppermint. I greatly prefer the fragrance free formula.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »