New To iHerb?

Allergy Research Group, Argentyn 23, Professional Bio-Active Silver Hydrosol, 8 fl oz (236 ml)

Saved by this unbelievable product...

Posted by Reviewer1273925 on Jan 07, 2013

This is the most effective silver product I have ever used. It is made by Natural Immunogenics Corp. who also manufacture the Sovereign Silver products. These are 10ppm, while this Argentyn 23 product is concentrated at 23ppm. This product literally saved my life. After an exhausting relocation of our home, my immune system became severely compromised from all the stress, I suddenly became terribly sick with pneumonia, this from an infection with mycoplasma, while a lingering tooth infection suddenly complicated matters. My doctor couldnt figure it out, I was shifted from one antibiotic to the next, all the while becoming worse and worse, since I had two different types of infections in the body and the available antibiotics could not deal with both at one time. (I should mention I was also on a ton of different immune enhancing supplements, but I wasnt using anything that was directly killing the pathogens) After almost 3 weeks, with a very high fever still running and no end in sight, I was truly desperate, I purchased 4 bottles and decided to call the manufacturer for personal directions, since I was so terribly ill. Because of my extreme condition, I was advised to use 5-10ml each waking hour, to be held sublingually under the tongue for at least 5 min. As soon as I started, I could actually feel this stuff going to work and killing the infections, fever finally started to come down and after some 3 days my temp became normal. The mycoplasma was wiped out. I went to the dentist and had the problem fixed. This stuff has saved my life, so 5 stars is simply not enough...I give this product my highest rating and I recommend this to everyone with a serious infection. (Note. Today I would use this with an ultrasonic nebulizer for even faster absorption and results, especially with lung infections)

Argentyn 23

Posted by Reviewer2692696 on Sep 26, 2011

It had helped me tremendously with my Lyme disease.

Kitten

Posted by Reviewer1064535 on Dec 26, 2012

It is a little soon to tell but the product appears to be helping. This is for a kitten.