Allergy Research Group, Buffered Vitamin C Powder, 10.6 oz (300 g)

Buffered Vitamin C

Posted by Reviewer2880226 on Feb 02, 2012

This is the best vitamin C anyone can take. My nutritionist gave it to me when I was very ill many years ago with a long term illness and I could never live without it. I was well within months after yesrs of suffering.

Helped GI tract, migraine sensitivity, hay fever

Posted by Reviewer1308583 From California on Sep 05, 2011

This vitamin c and cal/mag/potassium blend has been a godsend for changing gastrointestinal irregularities that have been continuous with migraine sensitivites. I am completely amazed that taking this 2x daily (sometimes 3 to decrease sensitivity) has done the impossible and completely regulated my colon. I am somewhat less food sensitive, and my hay fever is also better, thoough more time will tell with allergy season. Take this on an empty stomach--mixing with other medications or supplements at the same time caused me a very bad stomach ache. this is now on my 'daily' list. also, I think the nutricology label is actually the same brand and is sometimes cheaper for the same item.

hard on the stomach

Posted by Reviewer3102319 From Spain on Sep 05, 2012

This gave me diarrea every time i used it, not nice