New To iHerb?

Allergy Research Group, Ox Bile, 125 mg, 180 Veggie Caps

good

Posted by 5252824749154575936 on Dec 05, 2012

Gets the poop moving out... good stuff

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2812037 on Sep 08, 2011

Tastes terrible (!) but it is very strong and effective.

Opened up a whole new culinary world.

Posted by 5528725351430810670 on Jul 17, 2014

I've had quite a big operation called Whipples - which is generally for pancreatic cancer. I've had part of my stomach & pancreas removed - as well as my Gall Bladder. I've been winding down my food options to the point of being a low fat vegan because I just can't digest anything - despite taking prescription pancreatic enzymes. Recently I started taking these Ox Bile and they've changed my life ! I can't believe how many more foods I can now enjoy. No more upset tummies either. I will never be with out them now.

Great product

Posted by adechamplain on Jul 24, 2014

I use this when eating a meal with good quality fats and it helps me digest. I"m doing a protocol which is also helping my gallbladder to produce it's own bile but in the meantime I use this sometimes. Good product and no toxic expedient in the capsule.