Works for Lyme

Posted by Reviewer2234332 on Feb 03, 2007

I have chronic Lyme disease, and taking 2 Allimax give me relief from symptoms, better than Andrographis and Polygonum, and even better than Teasel drops.

Lyme patient

Posted by Reviewer2067114 on Jul 02, 2008

Very beneficial for Lyme Disease, but you have to take 15 per day, according to the Pres. of Allimax

NATURAL ANTIBIOTIC!

Posted by Reviewer3185808 on Nov 15, 2007

This product is fantastic! It began to work immediately to purge my lungs of a very strong bacterial respiratory lung infection that persisted for over six weeks. It has been slain by Allimax. I also feel younger and don't get the aches I used to get from doing yard work. This product is a natural antibiotic and I plan to keep it in my cabinet. It needs more than five stars.

Allimax

Posted by Reviewer3182881 on Jan 18, 2009

Cures bacterial infections:- colds, FLU, MERSA.

Lost Effectiveness When Switched to Allimax

Posted by Reviewer1931578 on Nov 07, 2009

I had been taking low dose of Dr Zhang's Allicin for skin infections and part of his Lyme protocol. It started working like magic within 2 days at the lowest dose. Very smelly however. Family and coworkers complained. I switched to non-odor Allimax. Even though I took a very high dose and went through an entire box in 3 days, the infections returned rapidly. No odor, but no effect either. Upon returning to Allicin of Dr Zhang, the infections immediately began healing. I also experienced mood improvement, less brain fog, energy, and well-being on Zhang Allicin, which all disappeared on Allimax. Zhang says allicin products must have the odor to be effective, and he was correct. The difference was dramatic. Now I need to try his recommendation for Chlorophill capsules to lessen the odor. Allimax, not effective at all, even at a megadoses. The service at iHerb however is excellent.

Garlic Capsules

Posted by Reviewer1579588 on Jun 14, 2008

I've tried other garlic capsule products and this is the first one that lives up to its claim of not leaving you with bad "garlicky" breath.

You need this!!!!

Posted by Reviewer3002028 on Dec 21, 2010

I work in custodial supervision for the University of Missouri, and am in and out of several buildings (means lots of contact with touch points, restrooms, etc) and exposed to a 35,000+ student population on a daily basis. I have not been sick since i started using this product... (started using it when the swine flu scare started). I strongly recommend this product, due to the nature of my business--i take a capsule in the morning and one at night. If i feel I have been "tainted" with some illness exposure, i double that dose for 2 days and i am good to go!

Better than I Expected!

Posted by Reviewer1287285 on Aug 21, 2011

I tried this at the suggestion of my OBGYN after blood test results. He said I showed signs of inflammation in my system. I began taking these and noticed how much healthier I have been. I haven't been sick since I started taking Allimax capsules. Also, I have/had Rosacea and used to get big red welts on my face. Since taking this product (only one capsule per day) I haven't had the outbreaks of redness and welting like I did prior to taking this supplement.

Works on many levels

Posted by Reviewer2202369 on Mar 27, 2007

My brother suggested Allimax for stealth infections and for joint pain. I tried it, and it has improved my sinus congestion, and curiosly, my "plumbing". I stopped taking it for two weeks just to be sure, and it definitely makes a big difference. Note: joint pain can be aggravated somewhat as the Allimax starts to work. Give it a couple weeks to settle in.

Fantastic product!

Posted by Reviewer2258551 on Jan 24, 2010

I purchased a SinuPulse machine and the Allimax product was recommended for people with chronic allergy and sinus problems. After doing some more research on the product, I found on-line that Allimax may also help with other problems that I was struggling with, such as adult acne and chronic yeast infections. I purchased the product, and within 2 weeks, noticed an immediate benefit. My acne has completely cleared, and I am noticing immense benefits as well with my allergies and with the yeast infections. I highly recommend this product. This is a product that I will probably use for the rest of my life! It's fantastic!