Great for SIBO

Posted by Reviewer1063977 on Aug 27, 2015

I take this in conjunction with other anti-microbial herbs for a confirmed case of SIBO. It definitely seems to be helping! I get no garlic burps from it at all.

Allimax, 100% Allicin Powder Capsules

Posted by 5593840365996792527 on Mar 09, 2015

These capsules are very effective for colds or any infection. I highly recommend them.

Early Days

Posted by 4839560795372865179 on Jan 13, 2015

It's only early days but I am using this for the next year to prevent a re-occurrence of staph bone infection. Taking 1 pill per day or every second day as I don't like the garlic burps it gives me.

trustworthy

Posted by 5088024443247817370 on Jun 02, 2014

I like that they are small and have no after taste

So I got sucked in...

Posted by Reviewer1093010 on Feb 25, 2014

I bought this to treat a multi-drug resistant pelvic infection. It made no difference, even at 2 capsules a day. So I did some research and found that while allicin is an antibiotic, it has never been proven to reach anything near detected levels in the blood (probably because active components are metabolised too quickly). I only 'in vivo' potential uses for allicin are topical ones eg skin and mucous membranes. So, when I developed a sore throat, I went straight to this product and gargled one capsule in a cup of warm water. My sore throat disappeared! So it looks like it does have some applications.

great product

Posted by annegoggans on Aug 09, 2013

Effective product with no odor. Use for our child and it helps with tic disorder. I cannot say enough about it. I Only buy here now and not Amazon, as i got a fake product there that was not labeled properly for dosage. now I pay a couple of dollars more and get the real thing for sure!

Great Product- worth the cost!

Posted by 4664428798146416682 on Jul 08, 2013

No doubt about it, got rid of my issues with Strep B UTI. After lots and lots of research, I came across this product and also the UK version. It is expensive, but worth it when your health is involved. I took 10 capsules a day for 21 days, and by day 14 my symptoms were relieved. I continued to take them, having made the conclusion after research, to continue the regimen I was on to totally extinguish the problem. Great find, great product!

Allimax

Posted by 5731111380120602689 on May 19, 2012

I use this for outbreak/prevention of MRSA. I works great. If I have symptoms of it I take three a day with meals. If no symptoms I take one or two. It starts healing with in days.

Garlic doesn't get any better than this.

Posted by Reviewer1980821 on Jan 23, 2012

The best garlic supplement. Better than fresh, aged kyolic etc etc.

price, service, products are good

Posted by Reviewer3292182 on Dec 30, 2011

good product, shipping is fast. great service