cellulitis

Posted by Reviewer2167940 on Jun 18, 2010

I had a bad bout with one of those resistant strains or cellulitis. tried everything from the doctors including various oral antibiotics... and then even direct injection of antibiotics at the infected site. The next step was to be placed into the hospital... something i wanted to avoid at all costs. I had heard about this product from a multilevel company that uses the same stabilized allicin compound. The only warning i have is that you must read and use the proper dosage...medical sites suggest 1800 to 2400 mg of allicin per day... which is 5 to 7 caps per day.... my infection started to improve immediately, and was gone in about 3 weeks... with steady improvement each and every day... will never be without this product again.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1268836 on Nov 26, 2010

This is part of a regimen prescribed for me by a doctor of functional medicine. I've had chronic fatigue for 8 years, and through tests was found to have strains of bad bacteria in the bowel among other things. I have become more energetic and am able to drive to stores to shop, where as I had to rely on my husband to get me out before.

Awesome !

Posted by Reviewer2586788 on May 07, 2012

Since I started taking this about a month ago, I have felt awesome and its helped to aid in the healing of a chronic tunneling wound! I've already ordered more.

Very effective

Posted by Reviewer1024217 on May 26, 2011

I purchased this product because I picked up some form of bad bacteria while in the hospital having surgery. My stomach and intestines were in constant distress and my stools had a most awful stinch. I began taking the AlliUltra, and within 1 week, the foul odor and the distress were completely gone! My Herbalist advised me to continue taking it for several more months to make sure it dies-off completely.

Prefer blister packs.

Posted by Reviewer2218446 on Nov 18, 2010

These don't seem to be as effective as the smaller dose in the blister pack. I think the exposure to air lessens its potency.

Powerful aid for respiratory virus

Posted by Reviewer3132186 on Nov 13, 2011

AlliUltra, containing allicicn in a potent formula, helped clear up a respiratory infection in record time. It is a product I plan to keep on hand from now on.

good product

Posted by Reviewer3341244 on Mar 06, 2012

i bought allimax because i had an infection. I didn't feel much difference but I think this product is good to prevent, but once you have an infection you'll have to take a lot of pills to help you get rid of infection, and honestly is quite expensive. For infections i take silver 100 and it starts working right away. but still this is the best product as far a garlic product.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1571676 on Jun 02, 2011

I plan to use this ongoing. It got me through a bad time with bronchitis following toxic mold exposures. I noticed it healed my scalp. (The biotoxins caused breakouts as I detoxed.)

Allimax capsules

Posted by Reviewer1741430 on Jun 07, 2011

Capsules plus cream have removed sunspot after 3 weeks.

An excellent source of Allicin

Posted by Reviewer1246841 on Jul 27, 2011

Been using this product for some time now. It digests well and is a regular part of a program to control my blood pressure. For me, the best garlic based product on the market.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »