Allimax, AlliUltra Capsules, 360 mg, 30 Capsules

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

cellulitis

Posted by Reviewer2167940 on Jun 18, 2010

I had a bad bout with one of those resistant strains or cellulitis. tried everything from the doctors including various oral antibiotics... and then even direct injection of antibiotics at the infected site. The next step was to be placed into the hospital... something i wanted to avoid at all costs. I had heard about this product from a multilevel company that uses the same stabilized allicin compound. The only warning i have is that you must read and use the proper dosage...medical sites suggest 1800 to 2400 mg of allicin per day... which is 5 to 7 caps per day.... my infection started to improve immediately, and was gone in about 3 weeks... with steady improvement each and every day... will never be without this product again.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1268836 on Nov 26, 2010

This is part of a regimen prescribed for me by a doctor of functional medicine. I've had chronic fatigue for 8 years, and through tests was found to have strains of bad bacteria in the bowel among other things. I have become more energetic and am able to drive to stores to shop, where as I had to rely on my husband to get me out before.

Powerful aid for respiratory virus

Posted by Reviewer3132186 on Nov 13, 2011

AlliUltra, containing allicicn in a potent formula, helped clear up a respiratory infection in record time. It is a product I plan to keep on hand from now on.

Awesome !

Posted by Reviewer2586788 on May 07, 2012

Since I started taking this about a month ago, I have felt awesome and its helped to aid in the healing of a chronic tunneling wound! I've already ordered more.

Great product, best price

Posted by Reviewer3311805 on Jul 14, 2010

My daughter and I were put on this supplement to kill a bad bacteria in our stomachs. Product worked great - very potent. Price for this product at iHerb.com is better than any local or online store. Product arrived within the time frame quoted and in perfect condition. I would recommend iHerb to others.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »