Allimax is better

Posted by annegoggans on May 25, 2015

We are recovering from Lyme disease and an autoimmune disease called PANDAS for our son. We switched from allimax to this brand to save some money and a couple of pills perday. We had much better luck and felt better with Allimax than this brand. Hands Down.

Awesome !

Posted by Reviewer2586788 on May 07, 2012

Since I started taking this about a month ago, I have felt awesome and its helped to aid in the healing of a chronic tunneling wound! I've already ordered more.

good product

Posted by Reviewer3341244 on Mar 06, 2012

i bought allimax because i had an infection. I didn't feel much difference but I think this product is good to prevent, but once you have an infection you'll have to take a lot of pills to help you get rid of infection, and honestly is quite expensive. For infections i take silver 100 and it starts working right away. but still this is the best product as far a garlic product.

Powerful aid for respiratory virus

Posted by Reviewer3132186 on Nov 13, 2011

AlliUltra, containing allicicn in a potent formula, helped clear up a respiratory infection in record time. It is a product I plan to keep on hand from now on.

Allimax

Posted by Reviewer2025655 on Oct 01, 2011

This product is great, Thank you for your fast shipping and ease of ordering. It is a bit expensive but the product is great.

Very Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1461109 on Sep 15, 2011

I purchased this to have on hand to use when I need an antibiotic, or if I have a viral respiratory infection. I have not tested it yet. When doing research on prescription antibiotics I found info on natural garlic with high potentcy that is an alternative to taking drugs. I plan to try it on the next cold, flu, or sinus infection. This is supposed to be one of the best brands out there.

An excellent source of Allicin

Posted by Reviewer1246841 on Jul 27, 2011

Been using this product for some time now. It digests well and is a regular part of a program to control my blood pressure. For me, the best garlic based product on the market.

Allimax capsules

Posted by Reviewer1741430 on Jun 07, 2011

Capsules plus cream have removed sunspot after 3 weeks.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1571676 on Jun 02, 2011

I plan to use this ongoing. It got me through a bad time with bronchitis following toxic mold exposures. I noticed it healed my scalp. (The biotoxins caused breakouts as I detoxed.)

Very effective

Posted by Reviewer1024217 on May 26, 2011

I purchased this product because I picked up some form of bad bacteria while in the hospital having surgery. My stomach and intestines were in constant distress and my stools had a most awful stinch. I began taking the AlliUltra, and within 1 week, the foul odor and the distress were completely gone! My Herbalist advised me to continue taking it for several more months to make sure it dies-off completely.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »