Almased USA, Almased Synergy Diet, 17.6 oz (500 g)

Weight Loss

Posted by Reviewer1921113 on Oct 16, 2007

This product is excellent. I've lost 8 lbs in 4 weeks. My goal was 10 lbs. I will continue as a supplement. The taste is of oatmeal and honey. Personally, I like it.

Feel Healthier, More Energetic, and am Sheddling Excess Weight!

Posted by Reviewer2718227 on Jan 04, 2008

Heard about this product from a nutritionist at a local health food store, and read up on it. Have found that (surprisingly!) I do NOT feel hunger, and that excess fat is melting away at a good pace. My energy levels have increased significantly. I will add that I am "over 50"."They" say that persons of my age and greater have "trouble" getting rid of the belly fat, etc - but "they" have obviously not used this product! It is worth it - and the prices and service at iHerb.com are great!

Carol Zillman

Posted by Reviewer2902884 on May 11, 2008

This is a great product for taking off the weight and feeling good while you do it! I have been using it for 6 years or so, in the Spring to take off the pounds I put on in the winter. It takes a little will power to stay with it, but it works. I mix it with skim milk, have it three times a day and the weight drops off. My energy level stays high and after a few days you do not feel hungry. I had a problem with one cannister of Almased being damaged during shipping and customer service was great, they responded to my email almost instantly and took care of the problem just as quickly! Thanks again to Terri! It is nice to deal with a business that treats customers like they are valued!

Best protein powder on the market

Posted by Reviewer2056004 on May 12, 2008

Almased really feels different than other protein shakes. It leaves one satisfied for hours on end, and not starving after the first sugar crash. The natural ingredients also make it special in that this drink really meets one's needs w/out caffeine bursts or sugar enegy. It works great for meal replacement once or twice a day. That's what I do, and I feel the difference. Friends of mine used it for dieting twice a day, and lost lots of weight. I just maintain, and that works great, too.

Dr. Kim Shallcross NMD DC ACC 28 YEARS BIOLOGICAL MEDICINE

Posted by Reviewer2898419 on Jul 22, 2008

almased is helping in my practice by helping the body to detox heavy metals, detox old chemical toxins that interfere with the proper body chemistry, and help heal the damage caused by these toxins. DKS