Almased

Posted by Reviewer1208790 on Feb 18, 2016

I love this product. Have used for five years. It has helped with my blood sugar and weight. I recommend. A great powder for my smoothies. Love it!!

It works.

Posted by 4779785464407456031 on Sep 01, 2015

Few weight loss products actually work. This does. i also as promised have more energy. As a result I feel more like exercising, which means I sleep better. All this combines to give me a better sense of well-being.

Taste was not for me

Posted by Rena61 on Jul 19, 2015

Some may love it, but if I don't like the taste I will not drink it.

Almased USA, Almased

Posted by 5473770289116375273 on Oct 04, 2014

I just love this powder, and it really helps losing weight and gives energy! I really recomand it!

AMAZING product! Suppresses hunger & cravings and more!

Posted by Reviewer2254509 on Feb 26, 2014

I LOVE Almased. I have been doing the starting phase (3 shakes and no food) for 10 days so far and I have lost 12.3 pounds. If you drink plenty of water and low sodium vegetable broth you won't be hungry and you will feel great! I am doing the starting phase for 2 full weeks then moving to the reduction phase (2 shakes and 1 meal) and am really excited about the changes in my body. The taste of the shake is not delicious but it is palatabe when you see results. I add ground flax to my shake in the morning and olive oil to my afternoon and evening ones so that I get my needed fat, as is recommended.

Do see results but hard to even swallow.

Posted by Reviewer2144409 on Feb 13, 2014

I love the results when I lose 4kg in 3 days when only drinking this stuff. But really it is chalky and I feel I need to drink with another mixture like cookies and cream to overmask the chalkiness. Other than that well worth it.

This products works

Posted by Reviewer1729412 on Jan 19, 2014

It's not super tasty, but when combined with almond milk, cinnamon, a splash of vanilla and a shot of oil (flax, wheat germ, etc.)it's pretty good. If you follow the instructions, you lose weight with this product. Combined with a dedicated yoga practice, I lost 27 pounds in less than two months on this. Price on iherb is the best too.

Service

Posted by 4958476056167246127 on Dec 05, 2013

Great product, more importantly, great service and prompt delivery

The Best Weight Loss Supplement

Posted by kathleencgrant on Sep 21, 2013

Almased is the best weight loss supplement out there. I lost weight on this within a week. Previously I was trying to lose weight by joining a boot camp and nothing budged until I started taking Almased. As an added bonus I didn't feel hungry as a meal replacement and I lost my cravings for sweets and have never looked back. The taste is a little different than most weight loss shakes, but the clinical research behind it is solid and there is no other weight loss drink out there to top this.

Impressed

Posted by StankaK on Apr 14, 2013

I am on a diet for about two years now and lost 70 pounds so far with healthy eating and excercise two times a week. But i realized last weeks that my power will is weaker and weaker and depite I was still on the diet I also started to crave - and eat - sweets. No wonder gain about 10 pounds through easter. So I decided to try Almased. I bought one can and as I read it only last three-four days, I decided I will take it only for three days hoping I lose those unwanted pounds I gained. I am not built for very strict diet with lack of carbohydrate, because I am an anxiety sufferer and I found out before that one-two days eating only proteins makes me more prone to anxiety attacks. So I was a bit afraid what will Almased make with my psychic. But I was pleasantly surprised. Not only I lost 7 pounds in three days, but also feel suprisingly good. I wasn´t hungry at all, no pain in stomach from no food in it, and what was the best - no mood swinging or anxiety! I make Almased with water only and one tablespoon of flaxseed oil and I really love the taste! I take three shakes a day and one-two bowls of vegetable broth. But really best is the fact that I started to feel motivated after those three days. I completely lost sugar cravings and I was able to start my healthy eating again. And that´s maybe better for me than those 7 lost pounds :o)