Weight Loss

Posted by Reviewer1921113 on Oct 16, 2007

This product is excellent. I've lost 8 lbs in 4 weeks. My goal was 10 lbs. I will continue as a supplement. The taste is of oatmeal and honey. Personally, I like it.

Feel Healthier, More Energetic, and am Sheddling Excess Weight!

Posted by Reviewer2718227 on Jan 04, 2008

Heard about this product from a nutritionist at a local health food store, and read up on it. Have found that (surprisingly!) I do NOT feel hunger, and that excess fat is melting away at a good pace. My energy levels have increased significantly. I will add that I am "over 50"."They" say that persons of my age and greater have "trouble" getting rid of the belly fat, etc - but "they" have obviously not used this product! It is worth it - and the prices and service at iHerb.com are great!

Carol Zillman

Posted by Reviewer2902884 on May 11, 2008

This is a great product for taking off the weight and feeling good while you do it! I have been using it for 6 years or so, in the Spring to take off the pounds I put on in the winter. It takes a little will power to stay with it, but it works. I mix it with skim milk, have it three times a day and the weight drops off. My energy level stays high and after a few days you do not feel hungry. I had a problem with one cannister of Almased being damaged during shipping and customer service was great, they responded to my email almost instantly and took care of the problem just as quickly! Thanks again to Terri! It is nice to deal with a business that treats customers like they are valued!

Best protein powder on the market

Posted by Reviewer2056004 on May 12, 2008

Almased really feels different than other protein shakes. It leaves one satisfied for hours on end, and not starving after the first sugar crash. The natural ingredients also make it special in that this drink really meets one's needs w/out caffeine bursts or sugar enegy. It works great for meal replacement once or twice a day. That's what I do, and I feel the difference. Friends of mine used it for dieting twice a day, and lost lots of weight. I just maintain, and that works great, too.

Dr. Kim Shallcross NMD DC ACC 28 YEARS BIOLOGICAL MEDICINE

Posted by Reviewer2898419 on Jul 22, 2008

almased is helping in my practice by helping the body to detox heavy metals, detox old chemical toxins that interfere with the proper body chemistry, and help heal the damage caused by these toxins. DKS

Great meal supplement

Posted by Reviewer1600651 on Oct 16, 2007

A fellow employee of mine told me about Almased. She had lost 80 lbs. using it and said she really felt an energy boost while using it. I recently tried it for the first time as a meal supplement. It does work. The taste is bland & reminds me of water w/flower. I mix 6 tb sp with 2% milk & add a little vanilla & cinnamon. I shake it well and it is like having a lite shake. So far I am quite pleased with it.

Almased

Posted by Reviewer1170497 on Oct 17, 2007

I've been using this product for 10 weeks now and aside from the weight loss, the feeling of well being is enough to keep using it as part of my daily diet. I've introduced a few other people to it and they love as well; one woman reports no more hot flashes.

Impressed

Posted by StankaK on Apr 14, 2013

I am on a diet for about two years now and lost 70 pounds so far with healthy eating and excercise two times a week. But i realized last weeks that my power will is weaker and weaker and depite I was still on the diet I also started to crave - and eat - sweets. No wonder gain about 10 pounds through easter. So I decided to try Almased. I bought one can and as I read it only last three-four days, I decided I will take it only for three days hoping I lose those unwanted pounds I gained. I am not built for very strict diet with lack of carbohydrate, because I am an anxiety sufferer and I found out before that one-two days eating only proteins makes me more prone to anxiety attacks. So I was a bit afraid what will Almased make with my psychic. But I was pleasantly surprised. Not only I lost 7 pounds in three days, but also feel suprisingly good. I wasn´t hungry at all, no pain in stomach from no food in it, and what was the best - no mood swinging or anxiety! I make Almased with water only and one tablespoon of flaxseed oil and I really love the taste! I take three shakes a day and one-two bowls of vegetable broth. But really best is the fact that I started to feel motivated after those three days. I completely lost sugar cravings and I was able to start my healthy eating again. And that´s maybe better for me than those 7 lost pounds :o)

Posted by Reviewer2501599 on Jun 18, 2009

What a great product. I have tried everything on the market, every diet avaialble with no results. Almased is the best product I tried. Is easy and convenient to use. I feel good and I don't get hungy. I get a lot of compliments. Thank you. Tina

EXCELLENT WEIGHT LOST PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer2907930 on May 02, 2007

I did not buy for that reason, bought it for protein supplement, but found out that you eat less, you get full faster and no cravings.