New To iHerb?

Aloe Life International, Inc, Aloe Vera & 100% Natural Juices for Children & Adults, Orange Papaya, 32 fl oz (1 Qt)

Aloe Life Juice

Posted by Reviewer1400953 on Jan 23, 2013

I have taken Aloe Life Juice for years. The Orange/Papaya is good tasting. The Cherry/Berry is even better and kids love this taste. I give it to my animals when they need help with their skin or digestion. I have many issues with my colon and this is like putting a healing salve on the tender areas. I drink it every morning to keep my colon healthy, to stimulate movement and for digestion. If I had to pick the top 3 supplements to never be without, this would be one. Aloe Life does not add water, it is organic and it is processed so no heat destroys the enzymes. The best value for your dollar and one of the most healing substances you can put in your mouth.

Great juice