Satisfied

Posted by LarisafromNorway on Nov 07, 2013

It's very good solt. The box is quite big. The taste is mild. I use it in ready dishes. We tried it on raw fish and it wasn't enough of it but ready dish is perfectly good taste. Some info: Himalayan Salt is considered to be the most pure form of whole salt on the planet. Having never been exposed to impurities, and protected deep within the Himalayans for millions and millions of years, we take pride in our artisan quality, keeping it true to its pure nature. HimalaSalt was formed from the primordial ocean during a time of great tectonic pressure. This is important today, as even the highest quality sea salts come from current ocean waters that can contain heavy metals and harmful pollutants, and differ greatly from Himalayan Salt, also known as pink salt, Himalayan pink salt, Himalayan rock salt, Himalayan sea salt, Himalayan crystal salt. I will order it again for sure. If u find this review useful, click "yes" please :)

Re-Mineralize Your Body

Posted by 5244492994444236235 on Nov 09, 2013

Today's common salt is chemically refined; all of the natural minerals are removed and reduced only to sodium and chloride, making it unhealthy and is poison to the body. It results in excess fluid in the body tissue, which is also the cause of cellulite. This Himalayan Pink Salt has 84+ all the minerals and trace elements our body needs. It is purest, cleanest and most complete Salt on earth. I buy it to make Sole (so-lay) to replace daily minerals. Strongly recommend this to remineralize your body.

Good price, good salt

Posted by nattfisk on Jul 13, 2012

A great price of 18oz of himalayan salt. Easy to grind and it lasts for a long time. The package is really quite - not alot of extra plastics! I'm also very happy with the quality - it's just as good as many other brands, but half the price.

little rocks in the salt

Posted by Reviewer1043726 on Nov 25, 2012

I have to trash this product because it contained a lot of little red rocks (like gravel), which not dissolve in hot water, that is very bad for my teeth.

good

Posted by naturalsgirls on Oct 08, 2012

Refill to the miller, love our family, and most importantly, useful!

Love this salt

Posted by honestreviews1 on Apr 13, 2013

Tastes nice. I put some in my ceramic grinder and I like the texture after grinding. It's drier than the celtic sea salt, so it's more like powdery.

Aloha Bay, Himalayan Crystal Salt, Coarse

Posted by karishma on Jan 07, 2012

Very good quality indeed!

Wonderful product!

Posted by Reviewer2156323 on Dec 31, 2012

This is a great product containing many nutrients and is certainly a conversation piece at the dinner table when you have guests! It works well in my salt grinder. I will definitely purchase again.

good

Posted by 4867376375843480862 on Dec 17, 2013

Best value!

Posted by LymeandMore on Jan 01, 2015

have been using this brand for a while. It is really the best value for Himalayan Salt you're going to find anywhere. I mostly use this added to drinking water. It's terrific.