Aloha Bay, Palm Wax Candles, Tea Lights, Unscented, Cream Color, 12 Candles

Burns very quickly. Wick inconsitent.

Posted by filmoyster on Oct 10, 2012

This has a much shorter burn time than the less eco-friendly tea lites - so I'm not sure if these are actually better for the environment if I need to stock more, burn more, and have more shipped to my home. Also no matter which way I trimmed the wick - it would either be too short or too long and resulted in either too big a flame or a flame that would keep going out.

Excellent product, price is a bargain

Posted by Reviewer1458388 on Dec 04, 2011

These tea lights burn for 4-5 hours (as indicated) with a good strong flame. Clean burning. Thought that they would come in metal cups, but they are actually in plastic cups. Worked fine for my oil burner.

Burn clean

Posted by Reviewer1308482 on Dec 14, 2011

These candles burn long and clean. Have been looking for affordable, healthy burning tea candles. Wish they were poured into recyclable containers.

burn slowly, and no smoking

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on Jul 09, 2013

These are good quality tea lights that I use regularly. I preferred the look and feel of the plastic base much more before they replaced with a metal base, but I suppose they had environmental concerns? Or possibly there was some melting issues, I'm not sure but they are long lasting, clean burning.

The Caring Light

Posted by The3Treasures on Jan 06, 2015

I could not wait to get these tea light candles because I was curious about what would make them so special. Well I just opened the iherb box, and then the candle box. I noticed 3 things right away. One, I noticed that the candles were a buttery yellow instead of a waxy white. The second thing I noticed was that the "wax" was velvety, smooth and more like an firm oil that a hard and waxy substance. The third thing I noticed was that it looked larger than what I was used to. When I pulled out the tea light candles I'm currently using to compare, I saw that yes, even though the tea lights were the same diameter, the new one from this company was twice the height. I also noticed that the newly purchased tea lights had a craftsman-like quality and were more substantial. This makes me believe that the producer of this candle cares about the product. It also makes it easier to believe that they are a fair trade product in which the workers are paid a decent wage, work under humane conditions and have benefits -- like it says on the package and on the iherb website. I feel as though the workers care about the product too and that that care has arrived in my home, in my hands. I plan to use these candles for aromatherapy via use of a essential oil burner/diffuser. I also plan to burn these tea lights in my salt crystal candle holders. So, the care of the company and its workers has turned into the care of my mental health, and physical and spiritual well-being. The ambient glow of light, the ability to gain 60 hours of burning from one box of these candles translates to the potential for 60 hours of peace, calm, and joy. I in turn can share this with the public and the care continues.