Aloha Bay, Palm Wax Taper Candles, Unscented, Royal Blue, 4 Pack, 9 in (23 cm) Each

Pretty but definitely NOT royal blue!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jun 30, 2012

These are a bluish purple, I wouldn't call them blue at all. In fact they have so much purple at first I thought I was sent the violet ones. I'm guessing those must be more lilac than violet. To explain the difference, what I see on my monitor is definitely a vibrant marbled royal blue. What I received is a dull, muted dark navy blue marbled with splotches of purple and a little white. I think these are really on the fine line between purplish-blue and bluish-purple so that one person might perceive them as blue and another as purple. I just lit one. I admit I am more than a bit disappointed: they are very dark even when lit and then the contrast with the blue part of the flame definitely places these as dark purple for me. Still giving them 5 stars as they are completely unscented and having used the white ones before I know this is a good brand that lasts long. But really wishing I had received the pretty royal blue from the photo here. On the plus side they have no toxic, hormone-disrupting soy (a GMO) and no lead wick! According to their website their dyes are also eco-friendly and non-toxic. It's really hard these days to find good chemical/toxin-free candles such as these so all in all, the good makes up for the color discrepancy.

컬러가 너무 예쁘고 촛농 없이 깔끔하게 타요.

Posted by Reviewer1645988 on Jan 11, 2013

우선 파라핀초가 아니어서 마음에 들어요. 색이 너무 예쁘고 테이퍼라서 촛농 흐를까 걱정했는데 깔끔하게 촛농없이 타더라구요. 신기했음. 같은 브랜드의 테이터 홀더랑 같이 구매했는데 그것도 심픓하고 마음에 들어요. 저렴해서 더욱 좋네요.

Beautiful Candles!

Posted by 5398817154136110349 on Apr 12, 2013

These candles burn great and are very attractive, I highly recommend them!

love these!

Posted by Reviewer1682718 on Oct 19, 2012

Beautiful, elegant and they burn clean!