really nice

Posted by bobbienorthern on Dec 26, 2011

this is really a nice grinder and looks very decortive and does a good job.

It would be a 5star product if it comes with a lid

Posted by TravelRubyHealthGeek on Sep 13, 2012

Firstly, always feel great to receive iHerb stuff by speedy DHL delivery just in 3 days. Maybe too humid recently and I have been placed it upside down for a month(don't ask why, just thought that way, salt won't spill out as there's no lid), and then found it all clogged up at the grinding surface. I unscrew the whole thing and cleaned up the mess. Now I just place it on the table with a paper cardboard underneath after use. Salt itself is great! I hate the table salt, as feels so chemical. This salt mill is actually quite easy to control the coarseness of the salt too!! And when you done with the salt inside, you can replace it with something else. Recycle it - so green!! I will turn it to pepper mill when it's done :) Gonna take 2 years i guess lol Edited-Sep 14-2012 I didn't need to wait till 2 years, and already used up the salt in this mill!! Only takes 4 months!! Well I use it in everything, from cooking to baking, that's y! Already fill in more pink salt also from Aloha Bay, buying the refill pack is cheaper! Don't wait, just buy it!

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1225616 on Jan 05, 2014

The Aloha Bay Salt mill is really nice, because it is refillable, and it is not flimsy. The salt itself is really good, as it has more minerals than regular table salt, and will not cause edema or water retention. I have purchased a few of these for gifts.

suepr produit très bonne qualité !

Posted by missblackline on Feb 23, 2014

un très joli moulin avec du bon sel que demander de plus ^^

좋아요

Posted by 5323800023475668518 on Apr 28, 2014

플라스틱 그라인더는 좀만 쓰면 잘 안 갈리는 걸 보고 플라스틱 가루도 같이 먹는 느낌이라 찝찝해서 세라믹그라인더로 구입했습니다. 근데 다른 건 다 좋은데 나사 조임이 간혹 느슨해지는 경우가 있습니다.

beautiful grinder with good salt inside

Posted by Reviewer1877965 on Nov 22, 2011

I like this grinder. My guests always ask about it. It's acrylic, so it's not too heavy.

Salt mill

Posted by 5287178679190435095 on Jun 25, 2016

A wonderful product, the grinder works great.

Love this Elegant, Sturdy Salt Mill

Posted by 5465886542947206602 on Oct 21, 2014

Our old salt mill from Saltzberg, Austria broke a few years ago and we were reluctant to get another. I'm so glad we did! This mill feels super sturdy but looks great. I love having the ability to adjust the grind. The salt it's filled with has an excellent flavor but isn't too salty so it's going faster than expected. This isn't a problem for us as we're eager to refill it with something from our salt collection.

Very nice

Posted by Reviewer2900499 on Jun 04, 2012

I love the look of this elegant mill, and it grinds the salt really well. Would definitely recommend this!

ok

Posted by I-try-this on Oct 29, 2013

very nice and comfortable desk accessory, great grinds provides style, I have two: one with salt, pepper in other

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »