Super Low Quality Mushroom In A Capsule

Posted by Reviewer1570288 on Aug 11, 2013

I've been taking Ganoderma Lucidum/Reishi for almost 6 years on and off and also bought some from different stores and suppliers in capsules and extract powder but this Aloha mushroom's powder looks and tastes different, it is questionable when it comes to purity and quality! Reishi mushroom always tastes bitter and dark brown color, it doesn't matter if you combined it with other strains or not, some of the powder yes it has bright color like Aloha's mushroom that's because either it's grown in a LAB or they got it from a la la land! It means it has no healing properties and not worth it at all!. I was curious when I ordered this then when I opened and saw it, I had to laugh to tears but I gave it a try for 3 days, during my test I took 2 in the morning and 2 in the afternoon, I had INSOMNIA (Please note; you will never get insomnia from pure and good reishi, one of the healing properties of reishi is to relieve insomnia) but when I stopped three days later my sleep restored, so I GUESS...they probably injected some steroid too like some what bad mushroom suppliers/makers do. If you take this mushroom and feel better, I'm sure it's because placebo effects. Save your money and buy other brand instead. Good luck!.

BOUGHT AGAIN

Posted by 5378164106282300985 on Nov 07, 2012

I am officially on my second bottle! I bought 2 more bottles after my first one and I intend to keep on with this reishi. I bought this primarily to extinguish my anxiety problems and deal with some dermatitis/exczema I have on my feet. I can't say I see any definite physical results yet, but I get a good feeling when I take this, and I am intuitively drawn to sticking with this and continuing to take it, and I feel confident my skin rash will dissipate. I have read and researched a lot and it takes a good couple few months to start seeing the total benefits of taking these reishi~so my intuition has strongly told me to keep on, and I will. I have bought 2 more bottles and will be taking these for the next two months, I will write another review in another month to describe my progress. :) Am so grateful I found iherb. I found iherb looking for this reishi, and iherb sells it way cheaper than the aloha medicinals site does~ since I first found iherb a month or so ago, I have made 3 orders and bought many different items from soap, to shampoo, to coconut oil, among other things. I have researched every product I've purchased on several sites to compare prices (yes I have a lot of time on my hands some days) and I have not found any site that compares with the price of iherb with shipping costs and all. So, in essence, I absolutelyl LOVE iherb and will be buying from this site for years to come.

LOUSY!!

Posted by 5077763490765191568 on May 03, 2014

I have taken many reishi supplement before this is the lousiest Reishi ever bought!!! It must be grown within the lab without any fresh surrounding No healing properties All claim must have been placebo effect

Helped me a lot with eczema and auto immune condition

Posted by Rosiee on Oct 01, 2012

The Reishi medicinal mushroom helped me SO MUCH dring the last months, that I continue taking it even after there are no symptoms of my previous [health] complains. This one, as well as "Cordyceps" were recommended to me by doctor implementing medicinal mushrooms in his practice. Well, I am glad to say, that my eczema (which was present for more, than 2 years) disappeared and I witness big improvement in my kidney problem. Overall I am extremely pleased with this mushroom and will continue using it for quite a long time ahead. This is my first time purchasing this brand (before I bought either "Nature's Answer" or the "Nature's Way" products and although they were awesome and helpful, I put high hopes on this one, because Aloha Medicinals makes arguably the best medicinal mushroom products (including formulas) available today.

Great Product

Posted by 5298171303984413206 on Oct 21, 2012

Excelent this product for constipation and sleep problems.

Helps me relax

Posted by juniper on Mar 17, 2014

I was having difficulty sleeping and that changed when I started taking this reishi product morning and night.

Great for inflammation!

Posted by 5395087973126052511 on May 22, 2013

This is the best reishi supplement and the cheapest! I take 3/ a day for over two months now with no noticeable loss in potency. I plan to up it to 6/day plus turmeric on days where i get glutened! Way more effective than advil

Excellent product for my sinus condition (Rhinitis Medicamentosa).

Posted by 5696264752090436283 on Jan 30, 2016

As per the review title, this product works very well for my particular sinus condition, which is Rhinitis Medicamentosa (rebound nasal congestion). Before writing the review, I want to be clear about one thing: This product helps reduce symptoms, but is not a cure. For the past 10+ years, I've had a condition called Rhinitis Medicamentosa, which is the medical term for rebound nasal congestion caused by topical decongestants. I was prone to colds when I was younger, so I would use a topical decongestant such as Otrivin or Drixoral (I'm in Canada. The United States has a brand called "Afrin") to relieve sinus congestion so that I could breathe through my nose. The active ingredient in Otrivin/Drixoral/Afrin is called Oxymetazoline (although different products under the same brand have different active ingredients). Going forward in this review, I will use the word "Drixoral" when referring to the topical decongestant. I didn't read the warning label on the Drixoral box, which says not to use it for more than 4 days in a row, otherwise a dependency can form. Needless to say, that's exactly what happened to me and for over 10 years, I've been dependent on Drixoral to breathe through my nose. As time went on, I needed to administer more doses throughout the day in order to breathe through my nose because I built up a tolerance. A big issue was how my sleep was affected. I would use Drixoral before going to sleep, but my nose would be blocked after a few hours, so I wasn't able to sleep well because I wasn't getting enough oxygen to my brain, so eventually, I felt tired, sluggish and my cognitive abilities were declining. As mentioned before, the Pure Reishi capsules are not a cure for my condition as I am still affected and dependent on Drixoral to breathe through my nose. However, when I use Pure Reishi, I use less Drixoral as my nose remains decongested for a longer period of time, so if I take it a few hours before going to bed, I can usually make it the whole night with open airways, thereby allowing me to sleep better. Case in point, Pure Reishi allows me to use less Drixoral, so it is very much worth it for me.

Retiree

Posted by 5042750973712753502 on Jul 23, 2013

I am pleased with pure Gano Ultra for over 2 years.It is ones of the best.I take two times a day.It gives me more energy. Fast in shipment and arrived in perfect condition.The price is reasonably. I will order more in the near future.

broken capsules

Posted by 5148963259977066815 on Mar 01, 2013

Unfortunately there are many broken capsules in reliably closed bottle

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »