お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

BOUGHT AGAIN

Posted by 5378164106282300985 on Nov 07, 2012

I am officially on my second bottle! I bought 2 more bottles after my first one and I intend to keep on with this reishi. I bought this primarily to extinguish my anxiety problems and deal with some dermatitis/exczema I have on my feet. I can't say I see any definite physical results yet, but I get a good feeling when I take this, and I am intuitively drawn to sticking with this and continuing to take it, and I feel confident my skin rash will dissipate. I have read and researched a lot and it takes a good couple few months to start seeing the total benefits of taking these reishi~so my intuition has strongly told me to keep on, and I will. I have bought 2 more bottles and will be taking these for the next two months, I will write another review in another month to describe my progress. :) Am so grateful I found iherb. I found iherb looking for this reishi, and iherb sells it way cheaper than the aloha medicinals site does~ since I first found iherb a month or so ago, I have made 3 orders and bought many different items from soap, to shampoo, to coconut oil, among other things. I have researched every product I've purchased on several sites to compare prices (yes I have a lot of time on my hands some days) and I have not found any site that compares with the price of iherb with shipping costs and all. So, in essence, I absolutelyl LOVE iherb and will be buying from this site for years to come.

Helped me a lot with eczema and auto immune condition

Posted by Rosiee on Oct 01, 2012

The Reishi medicinal mushroom helped me SO MUCH dring the last months, that I continue taking it even after there are no symptoms of my previous [health] complains. This one, as well as "Cordyceps" were recommended to me by doctor implementing medicinal mushrooms in his practice. Well, I am glad to say, that my eczema (which was present for more, than 2 years) disappeared and I witness big improvement in my kidney problem. Overall I am extremely pleased with this mushroom and will continue using it for quite a long time ahead. This is my first time purchasing this brand (before I bought either "Nature's Answer" or the "Nature's Way" products and although they were awesome and helpful, I put high hopes on this one, because Aloha Medicinals makes arguably the best medicinal mushroom products (including formulas) available today.

Great Product

Posted by 5298171303984413206 on Oct 21, 2012

Excelent this product for constipation and sleep problems.

Helps me relax

Posted by juniper on Mar 17, 2014

I was having difficulty sleeping and that changed when I started taking this reishi product morning and night.

Great for inflammation!

Posted by 5395087973126052511 on May 22, 2013

This is the best reishi supplement and the cheapest! I take 3/ a day for over two months now with no noticeable loss in potency. I plan to up it to 6/day plus turmeric on days where i get glutened! Way more effective than advil

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »