Aloha Medicinals Inc., Immune-Assist, Critical Care Formula, 500 mg, 84 Capsules

Excellent Products

Posted by Reviewer2792651 on Aug 03, 2011

I purchased 3 bottles as I have chronic lung problems. I didn;t taken them right away as I still have some cordycep products purchased from iHerb. Now I take 3 caps twice a day. I noticed the difference right away. It does help with my chest inflammation. However, you have to experiment the right dosage. I started with only once a day and it didn't do much for me. Great products. I would give it 10 stars. Thanks.

Not a effective as AHCC

Posted by Reviewer2875687 on Aug 26, 2011

I tried this formula as a less expensive alternative to AHCC powder, but at least for me, it does not seem to be as effective. I have been on it for a month now and have noticed being much more fatigued and susceptible to low grade infections. This may be a fine supplement for someone that needs just a little immune boost, but it is not strong enough for my chronic liver infection.

Immune-Assist Critical Care

Posted by Reviewer1164982 on Jan 30, 2012

Great vendor, fast shipment. Product as expected.

Excellent