Pat, Florida

Posted by Reviewer1029346 on Mar 04, 2012

This product is the BEST. I have tried several formulas for my 13 year old Border Collie and my 12 year old Golden. Nothing compares to this. I saw results immediately. They are gettin up and down with ease. I am glad I found this product.

k9 fullflex

Posted by Reviewer1508364 on Sep 08, 2011

excellent boost for dogs with various pain and stiffness problems. Old dogs are helped greatly.... brings new life....

Improvement in the (joint)condition of old dog.

Posted by Rosiee on Jul 12, 2012

A friend of mine has an old dog (German Shepherd) and I saw, that it's in bad (joint) pain. She was trying to take it out for a walk, but every few meters it would sit down and breathe heavily. It was a very sad sight and I decided to order of this product, which by the way I discovered by accident while browsing through the "pet section" on iHerb. I liked the ingredients and though it might prove to be beneficial for that poor doggy. When I gave this product to my friend and she started giving it to her dog, after a week there was an improvement in the condition. After two weeks, there was even further improvement. I definitely recommend these wafers to all those dog owners, that have similar problems with their dog. The ingredients are top-notch and will help your beloved pet!

I'm A Believer!!

Posted by Reviewer2006159 on Oct 09, 2012

K9 FullFlex is amazing ... after being very painful for several weeks, my female Anatolian is back to her old self after just a couple of days!! I have never seen anything work so fast. Although it's a little pricey for a Senior on a VERY fixed income, I can eat a few extra cans of soup to be able to get this amazing stuff for my girl. It's worth it to see her without pain. Sandie, Florida

K9 FullFLex

Posted by ShelleyP on Feb 01, 2012

This product has been quite helpful for our Chocolate Lab who's hurt his rear knees (at different times). I feel this formulation is far superior to the usual glucosamine/chondroitin (and not much else) that most dog products contain. When we can keep him a bit quiet, then he starts to recover quickly. Our problem with him is when he starts feeling better he gets rowdy and re-injures himself. I suggest buying this larger size no matter what size of dog you have as the formulation/milligram content is the same for both.

Great price, fast shipping

Posted by Reviewer1670396 on Aug 02, 2011

I was pleasantly surprised by both the low price and the fast shipping of the medicine for my dogs.

Tail up again!

Posted by Reviewer1703820 on Jul 23, 2012

After an initial trial of K9 Full Flex my Uncle's elderly and arthritic Weimaraner showed impressive results. In the words of the owner "Casper (the dog) again has his tail up which he hasn't done for a long time". K9 Full Flex is now a regular inclusion in my iHerb cart.

Candies for dogs

Posted by 5042435159108636123 on Jun 02, 2014

My dog really likes this product, but I can tell if it's working, because she has been useing it only for three weeks now. greatings from Slovenia

Repeated Purchase. does deliver joint flexible and mobility to my 10 year old dog.

Posted by 5054240808452986073 on Oct 16, 2014

Early results in Tripawed w/ bone cancer

Posted by 4814561486389999104 on Mar 28, 2015

I started my almost 8 yr old GSD/Lab mix on this product after a diagnosis of osteosarcoma (bone cancer). She ultimately had to have her front left leg amputated. Prior to the amputation, I could hear her "bones creaking" when she would get up. Knowing that her front remaining limb would be under significantly more stress, I began searching for a product to help with her mobility. She was already on a high glucosomine food and on glucosomine supplements that just didn't seem to be working. I began adding this in before her surgery which was 25 days ago. She is just getting 1 per day for now (the package recommends two per day) as well as an immunity support product from the same manufacturer. Even with the reduced dose, I've noticed that I don't hear her "bones creaking" any more when she gets up. I have noticed that if I don't break the wafer into quarters, she will not eat it in her food. Sometimes I have to hide it in a pill pocket too. Because of how recent her surgery was and the fact that she has now started chemo, I cannot speak to any improvement in energy or endurance.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »