Great Product

Posted by 5339512453672822019 on Jun 03, 2012

My 12 year old Great Pyrenees would not take regular glucosamine/chondroitin tablets. His right rear leg was trembling terribly anytime he would stand. After one month on K9 Fullflex, the trembling in his rear leg has noticeably diminished and he takes them without issue. I have now started my 7 year old labrador on K9 Fullflex as a preventative.

Great price, fast shipping

Posted by Reviewer1670396 on Aug 02, 2011

I was pleasantly surprised by both the low price and the fast shipping of the medicine for my dogs.

Tail up again!

Posted by Reviewer1703820 on Jul 23, 2012

After an initial trial of K9 Full Flex my Uncle's elderly and arthritic Weimaraner showed impressive results. In the words of the owner "Casper (the dog) again has his tail up which he hasn't done for a long time". K9 Full Flex is now a regular inclusion in my iHerb cart.

Great product, great price...

Posted by Reviewer1993191 on Nov 02, 2011

I am very impressed with Aloha Medicinals and very happy to buy these products at a great price!

FANTASTIC PRODUCT AND PRICE!

Posted by Reviewer2849880 on Dec 01, 2011

Thank you iHERB for carrying Aloha Medicinals products at a price I can afford for my special pet. I am on a fixed income and with your help in pricing I am able to give my pet the best. Thank you again, iHerb- Your company is the GREATEST!

Repeated Purchase. does deliver joint flexible and mobility to my 10 year old dog.

Posted by 5054240808452986073 on Oct 16, 2014

Early results in Tripawed w/ bone cancer

Posted by 4814561486389999104 on Mar 28, 2015

I started my almost 8 yr old GSD/Lab mix on this product after a diagnosis of osteosarcoma (bone cancer). She ultimately had to have her front left leg amputated. Prior to the amputation, I could hear her "bones creaking" when she would get up. Knowing that her front remaining limb would be under significantly more stress, I began searching for a product to help with her mobility. She was already on a high glucosomine food and on glucosomine supplements that just didn't seem to be working. I began adding this in before her surgery which was 25 days ago. She is just getting 1 per day for now (the package recommends two per day) as well as an immunity support product from the same manufacturer. Even with the reduced dose, I've noticed that I don't hear her "bones creaking" any more when she gets up. I have noticed that if I don't break the wafer into quarters, she will not eat it in her food. Sometimes I have to hide it in a pill pocket too. Because of how recent her surgery was and the fact that she has now started chemo, I cannot speak to any improvement in energy or endurance.

The Best supplement for your dog!

Posted by 4801851520443706801 on Mar 28, 2016

We started giving this to our then 10 year old Golden Retriever when she started having trouble standing. We thought she was going lame because hip dysplasia runs in this breed. Within a couple weeks she was playing and running like a puppy. At that time we started her on only one tablet, even though for her size it should have been two. 3 years later she is now up to two a day and is still running and jumping like a puppy. Same scenario with our Border Collie/ Boxer mix. When he was 4-6 months old he had a hard time standing, limping, wouldn't stretch. Took him to three different veterinarians who wanted to do surgery claiming he had a square joint in a round socket. Not that I discredited the veterinarians, but he was still growing and didn't feel that was the best option. So, we started giving him 1/2 tablet and within a week he was no longer having any of the previous issues and 3 years later hasn't exhibited any of them. We recommend this product to everyone we know and meet that has a dog!!

Candies for dogs

Posted by 5042435159108636123 on Jun 02, 2014

My dog really likes this product, but I can tell if it's working, because she has been useing it only for three weeks now. greatings from Slovenia

High Quality Product

Posted by Reviewer3067077 on May 25, 2012

Good product, high quality ingredients, a bit pricey but worth it. My 12 year old arthritic labrador is limping less and walking faster!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »