Great Product

Posted by 5339512453672822019 on Jun 03, 2012

My 12 year old Great Pyrenees would not take regular glucosamine/chondroitin tablets. His right rear leg was trembling terribly anytime he would stand. After one month on K9 Fullflex, the trembling in his rear leg has noticeably diminished and he takes them without issue. I have now started my 7 year old labrador on K9 Fullflex as a preventative.

High Quality Product

Posted by Reviewer3067077 on May 25, 2012

Good product, high quality ingredients, a bit pricey but worth it. My 12 year old arthritic labrador is limping less and walking faster!

Pat, Florida

Posted by Reviewer1029346 on Mar 04, 2012

This product is the BEST. I have tried several formulas for my 13 year old Border Collie and my 12 year old Golden. Nothing compares to this. I saw results immediately. They are gettin up and down with ease. I am glad I found this product.

picky dogs may not like

Posted by Reviewer1255899 on Feb 03, 2012

My dog is so picky, I may have to try another kind since he won't eat them unless I hide them in something.

K9 FullFLex

Posted by ShelleyP on Feb 01, 2012

This product has been quite helpful for our Chocolate Lab who's hurt his rear knees (at different times). I feel this formulation is far superior to the usual glucosamine/chondroitin (and not much else) that most dog products contain. When we can keep him a bit quiet, then he starts to recover quickly. Our problem with him is when he starts feeling better he gets rowdy and re-injures himself. I suggest buying this larger size no matter what size of dog you have as the formulation/milligram content is the same for both.

My dog loves taste but does NOT agree

Posted by Reviewer1412508 on Dec 13, 2011

My dog loves the taste -- Gave it to her 2 days and she STILL has diarrhea (3 days later). I don't think I will be giving her anymore. Waste of $$$ for me :(

8 yrs lad and 7yrs

Posted by Reviewer1015679 on Dec 07, 2011

I give them 2 a day, what a change they act like they are half their age. Great product.

FANTASTIC PRODUCT AND PRICE!

Posted by Reviewer2849880 on Dec 01, 2011

Thank you iHERB for carrying Aloha Medicinals products at a price I can afford for my special pet. I am on a fixed income and with your help in pricing I am able to give my pet the best. Thank you again, iHerb- Your company is the GREATEST!

Not sure of this

Posted by Reviewer2842540 on Nov 29, 2011

My 10 year old dog loves the taste of these, but they don't seem to agree with her - generally, she throws up. So after a week of trying them, we are done.

Wonderful Product

Posted by Reviewer1373943 on Nov 29, 2011

I have a 9 1/2 year Lab/Pit who started getting stiff around 7 years of age. I have always fed him good food (mostly grain free) and started some supplements over a year ago. I noticed his coat and skin looked great after the supplements, but no change in his stiffness. A pet nutrition blog that I read (thegreatdanelady.com) recommended this product with her own reviews of it. I found it for the very best price here at iherb and bought three bags since it was so inexpensive. Within 5 days, my baby was running up the stairs like a puppy!! I have to say, the running up the stairs did not continue, but he moves so much easier and getting up from his bed on a cold morning is not such a chore. He is also full of energy and always wanting to play. This really is a wonderful product for the price!!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »