Aloha Medicinals Inc., K9 FullFlex, Hip & Joint Formula, For Senior Dogs, Liver & Beef Flavored, 60 Wafers

8 yrs lad and 7yrs

Posted by Reviewer1015679 on Dec 07, 2011

I give them 2 a day, what a change they act like they are half their age. Great product.

Candies for dogs

Posted by 5042435159108636123 on Jun 02, 2014

My dog really likes this product, but I can tell if it's working, because she has been useing it only for three weeks now. greatings from Slovenia

Repeated Purchase. does deliver joint flexible and mobility to my 10 year old dog.

Posted by 5054240808452986073 on Oct 16, 2014

Early results in Tripawed w/ bone cancer

Posted by 4814561486389999104 on Mar 28, 2015

I started my almost 8 yr old GSD/Lab mix on this product after a diagnosis of osteosarcoma (bone cancer). She ultimately had to have her front left leg amputated. Prior to the amputation, I could hear her "bones creaking" when she would get up. Knowing that her front remaining limb would be under significantly more stress, I began searching for a product to help with her mobility. She was already on a high glucosomine food and on glucosomine supplements that just didn't seem to be working. I began adding this in before her surgery which was 25 days ago. She is just getting 1 per day for now (the package recommends two per day) as well as an immunity support product from the same manufacturer. Even with the reduced dose, I've noticed that I don't hear her "bones creaking" any more when she gets up. I have noticed that if I don't break the wafer into quarters, she will not eat it in her food. Sometimes I have to hide it in a pill pocket too. Because of how recent her surgery was and the fact that she has now started chemo, I cannot speak to any improvement in energy or endurance.

k9 full flex

Posted by 5717023262176367340 on Aug 14, 2012

I have a 9 year old Brittany spaniel that hunts. She has had some marginal arthritis issues for about 2 years. K9 fullflex seems to have improved her condition. I will continue to use the product as long as I see her remain stable. I would recommend this product.