Aloha Medicinals Inc., K9 Immunity Plus, For Dogs, Liver & Fish Flavored Soft Chews, 60 Wafers

Right product for the right price

Posted by Reviewer1468119 on Aug 07, 2011

It's too soon to evaluate the effectiveness of this product, but it is one of the foremost immune booster products on the market for dogs, and iHerb offered it for a considerably lower price than the manufacturer and other sites I tried. I was very happy, and hope it proves as effective as it was reasonable.

fighting cancer

Posted by Reviewer1344637 From California on Sep 03, 2011

Love the product

Great product and price

Posted by Reviewer2230294 on Nov 18, 2011

I've been giving my dog (62 lb border collie mix) these supplements along with the chemo drug Alkeran and prednisone to fight multiple myeloma, which is a form of bone marrow cancer. I've been giving them to her for a little more than a month now, and I'm happy to report that her blood work is completely normal, even her white blood cells (I've been told that her immune system could be compromised due to the chemo). I firmly believe that her good report is largely due in part to the K9 Immunity Plus. I wish I could say she loves the taste (she doesn't) but I just break them apart and mix them with her wet food and she doesn't even know they are there. iHerb.com by FAR has the most inexpensive price on these supplements - if it weren't for this website, I wouldn't be able to afford to order them for her.

K-9 Immunity

Posted by Reviewer2380394 From New York on Nov 29, 2011

I'm not sure whether or not this product worked for my dog, as he died a few days after I started using it. I think his lymphoma was too far advanced, and the chemotherapy completely destroyed his liver. It's possible the product does work, maybe.

GREAT PRODUCT AND PRICE!

Posted by Reviewer2849880 From New Jersey on Dec 01, 2011

Thank you iHerb for carrying these wonderful products for my pet. I hope you will continue to carry Aloha Medicinals at your reasonalble prices. I will be a "forever" customer. Thank you again.