New To iHerb?

Aloha Medicinals Inc., K9 Immunity Plus, for Dogs, Liver & Fish Flavored Soft Chews, 90 Wafers

It's cool!

Posted by Reviewer1394573 on Jun 15, 2012

I have a dog of breed the Labrador. She is 9 years old. It injured a paw and limped. Began to accept these wafers. There was a cheerfulness, ceased to limp, became similar to a puppy))) I Take constantly now! Also I will take!

Senior Dogs

Posted by Reviewer1874318 on Jul 09, 2012

K9 Immunity Plus has helped my 11.5 year old chow/retriever mix. I recommend this product. It boosts the immune system and in my case I have a heathlier dog. I will continue to buy K9 immunity I give Obie-D 2 chews a day. I did this for about 4 months and then stayed off about a month. There is plenty of info about K9 immunity just google it. If you have a dog find out more about this product. As for price iHerb has the lowest, I have paid a lot more for the same procuct and did so gladly my friend was sick. But what I have bought at iHerb has good price and the exprition date is shown.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2760903 on Jul 17, 2012

I have to think this is helping our two dogs with cancer. One has lymphoma (t-cell) and the other liver cancer. They are both doing better than all the vets expected.

Definite Improvement

Posted by Reviewer2664939 on Aug 03, 2011

Found out our dog has bone cancer and amputation is out of the question. She seemed depressed and lethargic at first but noticed a big improvement once we started her on the K9 Immunity Plus. Mind you the cancer is still there, but her quality of life has improved and if it wasn't for the limping you wouldn't know she was sick. Have started giving a daily maintenance dose to our other dog - can't hurt! Dogs love the taste, easy to give.

Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer2004770 on Mar 06, 2012

Not sure what to think of this product. I bought it originally from Aloha when my dog was diagnosed with a mammary tumor. Then i found your site and it is less than 1/3 of the price. Even though i started her on this within a few days the tumor spread rapidly and she developed a horrible, raw rash at the site of the tumor. I will say she did love the flavor of the chews.