The label on iHerb is wrong: This product contains milo seed, AKA sorghum

Posted by Reviewer2954801 on Nov 17, 2016

I bought this product to help with my energy levels while I'm recovering from Lyme disease, Candida dysbiosis, and leaky gut syndrome. The label shown here on iHerb says it contains cordyceps and the capsule, nothing more. But the bottle I received also contains milo seed, another name for sorghum, as food for the cordyceps. However, I cannot consume sorghum -- just as it feeds cordyceps fungus, it can feed the Candida albicans fungal overgrowth in my digestive tract. I would return this product if I could, but I opened it before I thought to double-check the label.

It doesnt works

Posted by bODYhACK3r on Sep 16, 2013

It looks and smells similar to Cordyceps but I even too 10 capsules or so one day of despair and didnt notice anything.

THEY DO NOT WORK

Posted by Reviewer2195851 on Oct 17, 2013

I HAVE WENT THROUGH 2 BOTTLES OF THIS STUFF AND IT DID NOT DO ANYTHING FOR ME AT ALL.

媽媽說要繼續吃下去

Posted by 5751947754242112204 on Mar 31, 2014

已經吃了一瓶,她每個晚上都會有的咳嗽沒有了,精神變好多了

Great product!

Posted by 5407705888256405432 on Aug 14, 2015

Don't buy Cordeceps if u are unsure of it. As there are unauthentic strains of cordeceps out there. Aloha Cordeceps is definitely using the authentic strain of Cordeceps which had been used for thousands of years in the Chinese circle. Cordeceps are renown for their medicinal benefits and one of the few supplements u can take for long term safely.

Good to use

Posted by 5260998228441839119 on Dec 12, 2015

I have studied a lot about cordyceps before starting to use this product. I felt better since using this. I am glad to know that Aloha medicinals inc. can produce this. It is also at a reasonable price.

good

Posted by Reviewer1411446 on Jul 09, 2012

it is good, basically i take CS-4 before taking this, so did not feel any difference.

not potent

Posted by 5311742311727924689 on Jun 04, 2015

paradise herbs cordyceps much better

Not what it was!

Posted by Reviewer1090766 on Nov 21, 2016

The description in website states made with Organic Tru-cordyceps and "100% Organic Full Spectrum Cordyceps Sinesis in non organic vegetarium capsule" but the one I got stated that it is a proprietary blend of cordyceps sinesis and cordyceps militaris. This is a blend is not what I have paid for, i am looking at Tru-cordyceps which is 100% cordyceps sinesis. Very disappointed that a company who originally market the product as 100% cordyceps sinesis now changed the description as a blend. There is even white milo inside and it makes people wonder why can't they remove it.

changed my life

Posted by 5272563649797192117 on Jun 03, 2015

About four years ago I could not control my Blood Pressure and a friend gave me these, I took three a day to start. Well my blood pressured finally was normal on to meds and the mushrooms. Within 9 months I was off all high blood pressure meds and my blood pressure run normal as long as I take one mushroom pill a day. I am very pleased.