good sleeping aid

Posted by 5019998990749111363 on May 03, 2016

it is excellent product. from starting day onwards i have been getting good sleep, this means the bio availability of magnesium in this product is high.

Great Magnesium

Posted by 5757958664974845892 on May 02, 2016

I have reordered Alta Magnesium Chloride many times via iHerb for two main reasons: this magnesium noticeably helps my gut regularity (consistently) and iHerb is an excellent company, reliably and quickly delivering to Australia with no issues. I feel 100% confident paying iHerb online.

Better than I expected

Posted by Reviewer3186500 on Apr 26, 2016

Pills are too big and a little bit difficult for swallow, but the product is good. It helps me with stress and insomnia, gives me better recuperation after trainning, and works as a nervous tonic.

ok

Posted by Reviewer2402627 on Jan 03, 2016

small tablets that are dry and a bit hard to swallow. They dissolved in the box before i finished it, even though I took 2 pills a day, so make sure you have enough cotton in the box. Wish this magnesium form came in caps.

good product

Posted by 5063699686631560122 on Dec 12, 2015

Mag chloride is the most easily absorbed form of magnesium. It helps relax my muscles and makes me feel calmer.

expensive

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Nov 11, 2015

Theoretically it increases the NK cell activity three fold. This package is not economical though. One needs 6 tablets for a daily dose. Plus they disintegrate from damp very easily, even if kept in a dark and dry place.

Crumbly tablets. Give energy. Best taken in AM.

Posted by Reviewer2440915 on May 07, 2015

I find this form of magnesium gives me energy, rather than sleep, so I take one in the morning with breakfast. Not good at night for me, making me too buzzy. They fall apart very easily, and can damage other pills or supplements if you have them in a pill organizer, so it's best to keep them in their original bottle, and take one out each morning, as needed.

Wonderful product

Posted by 5162926454451318758 on Apr 14, 2015

Magnesium chloride many health experts believe is THE most important mineral or supplement in the world. A large number of us do not get what we require daily. This excellent product delivers!

Absorb moisture and disintegrate quickly

Posted by 5569387462532814998 on Dec 30, 2014

According to my research, Magnesium Chloride is one of the more easily absorbed forms of Magnesium. I'm sure the product itself is fine. However, I cannot recommend this particular execution of the product as it quickly absorbs moisture and the tablet begins to fall apart. Like some other reviewers, I put the tablet in a pill case along with my other supplements for travel purposes. The tablet not only begins to disintegrate quickly, but it causes a 'melting' of any liquid capsule that it is in contact with. It did not fully melt through the liquid cap, but it caused enough surface melting to make a gooey mess of my supplements. Even straight out of the bottle, I found it a bit hard to swallow due to the nature of the tablet.

Questionable Quality Of Late

Posted by Reviewer2961002 on Nov 25, 2014

I've been using this for about two years and have been happy with it as far as raising my serum magnesium levels a few tenths of a point more than other forms/brands. But lately the pills have had larger brownish "splotches" than usual. Now, maybe this is just a normal variation for magnesium chloride, but I emailed Alta Heath -- twice -- to set my mind to rest about this, and both times they failed to respond. So I'll look to a liquid brand of mag chloride, or maybe try malate, or go back to glycinate.