Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials

Alta Health, Magnesium Chloride, 100 Tablets

Great for Insomnia and Fibromyalgia

14 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1205299 on Sep 15, 2009

I began taking this on my Doctor's recommendation because of my insomnia. I've tried many RX meds for my insomnia but always had a rebound effect once they stopped working for me. In order to help with insomnia my Dr. says you need to take at least 800 mg, so I take 2 of these at night. They really help me relax. AND I've noticed that I do not flare as much from my Fibromyalgia as I did before taking this Mag. Chl. Also, it's great for headaches, migraines, and Restless Leg Syndrome. Good luck to all who use it.

Awesome!

11 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2929250 on Jan 21, 2009

I live on this supplement! I am recovering from adrenal fatigue and need a lot of magnesium. This seems to be the only type my body absorbs easily. Additional perks are fewer menstral cramps and easier muscle recovery after strenuous exercise.

THIS IS A MUST HAVE

Posted by Reviewer1464276 on Jan 25, 2008

Most people do not know this but this product is needed for the bodies immune system to work properly! thank God ALTA gets it out there to us

Perimenopause help

Posted by Reviewer1656008 on May 09, 2008

I recently read that you can sleep better and reduce hot flashes if you take magnesium chloride supplements. Since I've been waking up at night for a couple of hours at a time sweating like crazy, I gave it a try. I don't remember to take the supplement everyday, but when I do, I definitely notice a decrease in hot flashes and I don't wake up as much. The important thing is that it is chloride, because it is absorbed by your body easier. I take one pill a day later at night before I go to bed. I'm going to start taking 2-3 a day, as the RDA is much higher than what I'm doing right now.

Alta Health, Magnesium Chloride, 100 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer2396227 on Nov 07, 2008

My general health seems better. My nails are less brittle. However this product is highly water sensitive - the tablets easily dissolve so must be kept in its air-tight container.