• This Product is temporarily discontinued during the summer months, because it may melt or spoil in transit. Please look for the item again in the fall. Thank you.

• Reviews | English

Congratulations...

Posted by Reviewer1708481 on Nov 08, 2011

...whom ever was involved in the production of this chocolate. Four ingredients; all organic, and made in Switzerland, plus the Fair Trade logo. The package is smart, whats inside is too. Compare this with the filth coming from Green and Blacks, with like a thousand different ingredients...any way, well done, I hope everyone is happy.

Love this product

Posted by khessel on Jul 25, 2012

I love this chocolate. I was very disappointed when it was discontinued. It is one of my favorite chocolates because it is organic and it has a high cocoa content.

A Delicious Dark Chocolate

Posted by iJenNZ on Jul 16, 2012

This is the nicest dark chocolate I have EVER tried. Amazing flavour and mouth feel. It was very disappointing when it was discontinued by iherb. I hope that iherb will reconsider and reinstate it at some stage. I will certainly be buying it again. It is one of the few organic and fair trade (two criteria that are important for me when selecting a chocolate bar) that does not contain soy lecithin which along with low sugar content is also a MUST for me due to soy intolerance.

Super Dark Chocolate

Posted by wholefoods on Mar 04, 2012

A very dark chocolate with a creamy flavor.

Very tasty

Posted by Reviewer3117623 on Sep 14, 2011

Very tasty chocolate. Not bitter and not the sweet. Quite the cheese!!! Very much it is pleasant to me

Super!

Posted by Reviewer2965010 on Jul 14, 2011

Chocolate shaking! Tasty very, very, very much! I advise to all and I will buy still!

Very Satisfying

Posted by Reviewer2525005 on Dec 05, 2011

I love dark chocolate and try to keep added sugars to a minimum. This dense, dark chocolate satisfies both my criteria! I'll put a piece of the chocolate on my tongue and let it melt rather than chew it. Excellent!

Wow

Posted by Reviewer2276980 on Dec 09, 2011

I LOVE this chocolate. Too bad it's been sopld out for ages or I'd be back for more :-)

ECO 85%-Great & No Soy

Posted by Reviewer2427255 on Dec 15, 2011

Tasted this and ready to order more next day. It is low in sugar but still tastes good & smooth, not chalky. Too bad it is on back order. I had been eating Vivani 85% and like it also, but it has been on back order also at my Health Food Store as well as I Herb, so I tried Eco. These two are the best of the ones I have tried. They have no soy which I look for.

Real Intense Cocoa Power

Posted by Reviewer2144919 on Dec 20, 2011

I don't know why people likes nasty sweet chocolate, this one is bitter and tasty.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »