• This Product is temporarily discontinued during the summer months, because it may melt or spoil in transit. Please look for the item again in the fall. Thank you.

• Reviews | English

Congratulations...

Posted by Reviewer1708481 on Nov 08, 2011

...whom ever was involved in the production of this chocolate. Four ingredients; all organic, and made in Switzerland, plus the Fair Trade logo. The package is smart, whats inside is too. Compare this with the filth coming from Green and Blacks, with like a thousand different ingredients...any way, well done, I hope everyone is happy.

Love this product

Posted by khessel on Jul 25, 2012

I love this chocolate. I was very disappointed when it was discontinued. It is one of my favorite chocolates because it is organic and it has a high cocoa content.

A Delicious Dark Chocolate

Posted by iJenNZ on Jul 16, 2012

This is the nicest dark chocolate I have EVER tried. Amazing flavour and mouth feel. It was very disappointing when it was discontinued by iherb. I hope that iherb will reconsider and reinstate it at some stage. I will certainly be buying it again. It is one of the few organic and fair trade (two criteria that are important for me when selecting a chocolate bar) that does not contain soy lecithin which along with low sugar content is also a MUST for me due to soy intolerance.

Very tasty

Posted by Reviewer3117623 on Sep 14, 2011

Very tasty chocolate. Not bitter and not the sweet. Quite the cheese!!! Very much it is pleasant to me

Super Dark Chocolate

Posted by wholefoods on Mar 04, 2012

A very dark chocolate with a creamy flavor.

Cholocate

Posted by mil694 on Mar 13, 2012

Delicious

good

Posted by Reviewer2039100 on Mar 23, 2012

very smooth texture, not so bitter as i think at first

yum yum dark chocolate

Posted by bbchris on Apr 12, 2012

intense flavour. Very delicious and satisfying. I often break off a few pieces, put into a bowl with some almonds and eat as a snack. I love the name too. Makes a great welcome gift when visiting friends too.

dark chocolate delight

Posted by Reviewer2324506 on Apr 16, 2012

strong cacao flavor and just the right sweetness - recommend it

LOVE this chocolate

Posted by Reviewer3219834 on Apr 17, 2012

It is so smooth and velvety, rich in cocoa but not too bitter. Melted very nicely in my mouth and was just plain awesome! My new favourite that I will reorder for sure!!! (Now I just wish I hadn't shared it with so many others, but the word needed to be spread on this one.)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »