• This Product is temporarily discontinued during the summer months, because it may melt or spoil in transit. Please look for the item again in the fall. Thank you.

• Reviews | English

Nothing Special

Posted by Reviewer1630834 on Aug 02, 2011

I love quinoa, and I loved the idea of this product, but the reality failed to impress. Maybe if you're a huge fan of crunchy bars, it would be different. I just didn't find it to be amazing.

Picky husband really likes

Posted by Reviewer1188019 on Aug 22, 2011

We have been trying different chocolates for my husband who is trying to avoid dairy, soy, corn and other allergens. He thinks this is the best chocolate that he has come across that fit his diet needs. He is very picky so I was worried that he wouldn’t even try it but he did and is very happy about it. I thought it was good as well even though I am more of a fan of the milk choc. taste. I am happy that it is Organic too. The order came quickly and was pack nicely. The candy bars were pack in bubble wrap so they wouldn’t break. Loved free shipping also (If you buy enough stuff). The reasons I am giving this lower stars is my order did come a discolored off gray. Like it had been in to high of heat. I don’t know if it was how it was stored or if it happened in travel. Also with the other allergens in the house it isn’t one everyone in my family can eat. The may contain traces of milk and nuts isn’t an option for the others.

Taste just ok, but not bad for its price