• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

• Reviews | English

Yummy!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

Yummy! It has crunchy toffee pieces and a bit of salt, veeery delicious! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Too many clashing flavors make this chocolate very unappetizing to me!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jan 09, 2013

I expected a dark chocolate with a white coconut center. Instead I have a chocolate that cannot decide whether it wants to taste dark or milk (it's a toss up, really) and I don't know if this thing is sweet or salty. I had completely missed the "sea salt" part. Not sure why anyone would want salt in their sweets but I sure don't. There's lots of crunchy bits of sea salt in this but no coconut flavor that I can't detect. Honestly, I'm censoring myself of all the negative adjectives I could give this thing. I would give it 1 star for taste but I'll up it to two for being organic and because I love Peru but this chocolate truly is a dud, sorry!

Amazing!

Posted by Donica on Jan 23, 2013

I don't eat or like dark chocolate. However, I decided to pick this up on a whim because I love coconut and toffee. And now, I love this dark chocolate bar. It is absolutely delicious. More savory and tasty than sweet, but still sweet enough for me. This bar actually made me like dark chocolate (which I didn't think was possible). It is that good.

a revelation

Posted by Reviewer3303538 on Dec 04, 2013

Seriously, have you tried these? Don't order too many please, because we'd like a regular supply! It's beautiful organic dark chocolate flecked with buttery toffee bits and toasted coconut. The flavor combo and crunch make for a perfect chocolate experience.

It's okay

Posted by 5548844131306209917 on Apr 15, 2014

Great tasting chocolate but where's my coconut? :( Major coconut lovers may be disappointed as it's not a strongly tasting coconut flavour... just lots of crunchy coconut bits.

No coconut flavour

Posted by Reviewer3257094 on Apr 24, 2015

There's no coconut flavor in this chocolate, period. The coconut toffee seems just like chuncks of sugar, that's it. Does not worth the money.

Sinful!

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

Highly recommended for chocolate and toffee lovers! This is a rich and sinful tasting chocolate bar, but you only need part of it to feel satisfied. Excellent organic chocolate! If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Like Daim

Posted by Reviewer1130134 on Jan 01, 2013

So good! Like Daim.

TO DIE FOR!!!!

Posted by 5670948611623629349 on Jun 12, 2013

I'm a coconut freak and this totally hit the spot for me. I love it.

Good taste, but to much sugar

Posted by 4880947033922911088 on Mar 06, 2014

This is a sweet and good chocolate, nothing to say about the taste. But for a dark chocolate i think its to much sugar. Don't taste like dark chocolate at all, its a nice gentle flavor. Would by it again for girls night for example:) Everyone like this, if you like chocolate.