• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

• Customer Ratings

I like

Posted by Viktorija on Jun 11, 2014

Tasty.

nice crunch

Posted by Charybdis on Jun 20, 2013

I am a big fan of dark chocolate, and I get this when I want to get a bit of texture. It's definitely not a dark, bitter type of chocolate. It's delicately sweet with a hint of vanilla. I love it. I see it is out of stock - I hope iherb hasn't decided to drop this product.

What's happening?

Posted by 5699484365578879076 on Jul 03, 2013

I love this brand of chocolate! But how come they are discontinued in iherb?

Perfect !

Posted by 5143972043943177250 on Jul 03, 2013

Delicious !!

GREAT Tasting Product! Love This Chocolate!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 12, 2015

Great Tasting Product! I love this tasty chocolate bar. It is light, crisp and crunchy. I appreciate the fact that this item is organically grown and fairly traded. Alter Eco has other great chocolate bars too!

Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer1368919 on Jan 25, 2013

This is the gourmet version of Crunch bars. The quinoa is very light and crispy and is a nice counterpoint to the dark chocolate. I personally prefer slightly darker chocolate (70% ish) but this is still a nice balance between sweet and rich.

Mmmm, yum!

Posted by enilorak on Feb 02, 2013

Mmmm, this chocolate is very good. Not to sweet. I love the crispy quinoa crunch. Plus for being organic and vegan.

Crunchy and delicious!

Posted by 5349848801703725505 on Feb 13, 2013

An absolute winner!

AHHH

Posted by NoNameWorks on Feb 13, 2013

Way too tasty to be healthy! It's like crisped rice milk chocolate bars but way tastier, and healthier!

Mmmm!!!

Posted by Reviewer2559883 on Feb 26, 2013

Healthy, Eco product, great taste and allergy friendly!! Will by again :-) :-)