• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

• Reviews | English

Soy-Free

Posted by Turboshopper on Jun 16, 2016

It isn't easy to find chocolate that doesn't contain soy lecithin, so I am grateful for Alter Eco chocolate. I received my Dark Quinoa bar yesterday, 6-15-2016. The Best Before date on the packaging read "10-07-2016". The bar tasted fine, although it had a gray hue, due to sugar bloom/fat bloom (often happens when chocolate is rapidly moved from a cold temperature to a warmer one). The gray hue is harmless - just not aesthetically pleasing. I love the crispy quinoa texture - way better for me than a traditional rice crispies chocolate bar. My local health food store carries this flavor, but it's always sold out. iHerb to the rescue!

Really yummy!

Posted by 5113515562124668308 on Jan 08, 2014

This is not a DARK dark chocolate, I would say it is something between a dark and a milk chocolate. It is a really good chocolate, however: smooth, creamy, sweet,with a good amount of cocoa. I was skeptical about the quinoa bits, but they are a healthy alternative to other chocolates with crunchy bits like cornflakes. I like the two textures and the two flavors together.

good

Posted by 5597199085476398663 on Jun 04, 2014

The quinoa made this less bitter, but I'd still recommend a 'sweetener'.

Dark chocolate with quinoa

Posted by nslnsl on Nov 03, 2014

+ Not too sweet + Crispy and crunchy + GMO free + Satisfy my sweet tooth + Light and creamy - Pricey for only 80g

A little more salty "크런키" flavor .

Posted by 4905513992423857731 on Dec 28, 2014

This chewy fun. A little more salty "크런키" flavor .

Feels healthy

Posted by 5721723037030502665 on Apr 16, 2015

A nice, dark chocolate with good crunch from the quinoa. I feel like I'm getting a lot of antioxidants while eating it. :P It's rich in iron and fiber as well. Not bad!

Tasty.

Posted by plantbasedglutard on Feb 22, 2016

Love the crunchy quinoa puffs.