• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

• Reviews | English

Delicious

Posted by kweemeng on Nov 14, 2012

Its not that bad but i would prefer if its orange flavored dark instead of dark choco w orange bits.

You only need a bit! - super rich and flavourful! Super CRISP!

Posted by Reviewer1707331 on May 21, 2015

This chocolate dances the fine line of sweet and bitter. It is amazing, I only give it 4 instead of 5 as you literally eat about 1/12 of the chocolate CUBE (not the whole bar, just the serving size) and you cannot bring yourself to eat more. It's so rich, flavourful and bitter it's just perfect, if it was 1% more sweeter i'd have eaten it all up in one go. It's a great chocolate bar for me because I tend to eat them all in a day but this way it lasts over a week and I'm happy! The best bit was the loud crunch it made once bitten into, the packaging was a delight!

Soy-Free

Posted by Turboshopper on Jun 15, 2016

It isn't easy to find chocolate that doesn't contain soy lecithin, so I am grateful for Alter Eco chocolate. I received my Dark Twist bar today, 6-15-2016. The Best Before date on the packaging read "09-06-2016". The bar tasted fine, although it had a gray hue, due to sugar bloom/fat bloom (often happens when chocolate is rapidly moved from a cold temperature to a warmer one). The gray hue is harmless - just not aesthetically pleasing. I love the tangy taste of orange-flavored dark chocolate, so Dark Twist was right up my alley. My local health food store doesn't even carry this flavor (they carry only two Alter Eco chocolate bar flavors). This bar was so good that I ate it all in one sitting. I'm going jogging to work off the calories!

Delicious but a little sticky

Posted by GloriaC on Jun 11, 2016

love the taste, the sweetness is just perfect, but the orange peel is kind of sticky

pretty good