• Customer Ratings

Solid Quinoa from Good Company

Posted by wholefoods on Aug 15, 2012

I have ordered this product several times. This product is a good tasting quinoa at a decent price. The quinoa always tastes fresh and cooks up well. I also trust the brand, Equal Exchange. I appreciate that they source products from community co-ops and offer their products at good prices. I will order this product again.

Yum!

Posted by Susamedusa on Sep 26, 2011

As a vegetarian protein is hard to come by, but Quinoa helps me get what I need. There is a cheaper one from Now Foods, and this one tastes just the same at that one.

Great product, great packaging.

Posted by doppelganger on Jun 29, 2013

Great convinient packaging. Great price. I love quinoa. I will repurchuse!

Organic and Free-Trade!

Posted by Adeana on Nov 17, 2013

This is a perfect quinoa,that is organic and free-trade!

yummy healthy options

Posted by 4940740569162036796 on Nov 24, 2013

i love the fact that i can eat quinoa as much as i want without the guilt! the texture and taste is similar to coarse cornmeal. when cooked, it appears fluffier compared to other brands. i love it!

Best quinoa

Posted by ugilee on Aug 18, 2013

I liked it. Good for making cakes

Best and cleanest quinoa I've tried

Posted by 5510684984401649317 on Sep 19, 2014

In other brands I have found small sticks and tiny pieces of stuff, but this one is always really clean! They must have a good filtering system. The quinoa is very good tasting, and the size of the quinoa is a bit bigger than other types I think. Although they have a bigger size, they don't use a long time to get cooked.

great taste/fair trade

Posted by Reviewer1773930 on Aug 27, 2012

This eco/fair trade quinoa taste so much better than those you get in "normal" grocery stores. worth it! have purchased more than once, and will buy again!

Fantastic

Posted by 5646308648483659396 on Sep 28, 2013

This product goes with both fish,meat, chicken or just veggies.It adapts to any flavour. I was full for a long time after a small portion.

Yummy.

Posted by Reviewer1382187 on Jun 01, 2013

This is good quinoa at a budget price. There are very few hard specks in this compared to others I've tried (mainly the costco organic quinoa).