Contiene alcloxa (aluminio) y TEA

Posted by 4759618171831363916 on Feb 17, 2016

Contiene elementos perjudiciales para la salud. Yo no me di cuenta al comprarlo, pero después me he indormado y deraré de usarlo por esto, no porque no me guste ni me funcione :( Vaya decepción

forget it

Posted by Reviewer2588803 on May 28, 2015

I used to love this but then something happened - it doesn't work for me anymore and it smells a lot more bad than before. I tried to contact manufacturer to find out if they had changed ingredients but could find no contact information..! Then I read reviews here and found out that there are some harmful ingredients in it, so it is not "all natural"... So forget it. I'm gonna have to find another deodorant for me...

Not happy.

Posted by 4764273523586734654 on Feb 24, 2015

It claims to be safe and natural, but contains toxic ingredients. A few minutes after applicating it, I taste it in my mouth, which means it contains membrane-permeating ingredients. The smell is nauseating to me, but I notice others like it. Not safe, and not natural.

This deodorant is not natural and safe at all!!

Posted by Reviewer1064370 on Feb 14, 2015

I bought this deodorant after reading all the glowing reviews and without doing some research on my own. So shame on me for buying 3 bottles of this product. However, after using it for about a couple of weeks my armpits started itching and I decided to google the ingredients to see how safe and natural they actually are. Well, I found that alcloxa, more technically known as aluminum chlorhydroxy allantoinate, has constricting properties that can be irritating for skin. There is also TEA or Triethanolamine, which is toxic and I do not want it anywhere close to my skin. TEA has been banned in Europe and I am sure there is a good reason for it. I tried to search the manufacturer's website and it does not exist. Overall I feel the natural and safe claims to be totally misleading. I will look elsewhere or learn to make my own deodorant. The scent is nice but this only is not worth purchasing.

strong smell

Posted by 4863189486625916344 on Sep 02, 2014

This was too strong for me, the smell is kind of disturbing....

Funciona... pero no es tan natural como lo pintan.

Posted by annabovary on Aug 14, 2014

Estaba encantada con su olor de piruleta, con su eficacia, peeeero entre sus ingredientes encontré el aluminio, aunque bajo otra denominación. No me parece nada serio para una marca que anuncie que es natural y luego ponga un compuesto químico. Lo siento, pero por prevención, no volveré a comprarlo.

Terrible

Posted by SvetlaSevova on Jun 06, 2014

I read so many excellent reviews of this roll-on, but now when I have it since 2 weeks-no effect even worst...you smell on sweat constantly hole day. I and my man reapply it 10 times.....and SWEAT smell! Believe me don't buy it!

Deo

Posted by 4828078082271780659 on Mar 10, 2014

This products dont satisfase what I mean a deo should do

pas convaincue

Posted by Lyllow on Oct 30, 2013

Je l'ai utilisé une fois et... je n'ai pas du tout été convaincue. l'odeur d'amande amère est très prononcée et je sentais l'odeur de sueur comme jamais au bout de quelques heures. Je vais retenter l'expérience mais pour le moment je n'aime pas du tout. Je suis retournée à mon déodorant habituel (avec aluminium mais qui ne laisse pas les odeurs se développer...)

Avoid this product

Posted by 4831361642529636395 on Oct 26, 2013

Threw away this product(after trying it once(that was enough!))because it smells HORRIBLE and after I found out that it contained ingredients that are not good for you.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »