too good to be true

Posted by ChriSe on Oct 21, 2012

I thought it was a wonderful product but contains alluminum and TEA Triethanolamine and it is not green tea, but TEA is an irritating emulsifier, pH adjuster, and surfactant. Even at very low amounts, studies have shown it to be harmful when used around the lips, eyes, or mouth. Even though that is not where deodorant is applied, we have to remember that it is getting through your skin into your body.

too overwhelming fragrance

Posted by Reviewer3193058 on Oct 19, 2010

this was effective all day to combat odor however I found the fragrance too overpowering like old nana soap and I won't purchase it again

Pretty good, except...

Posted by alicia1991 on Jan 27, 2013

I loved this deodorant until I found that it has a form of aluminium in it. Yuck.

Alvera, Aloe & Almonds Roll-on Deodorant

Posted by Reviewer2781768 on Apr 20, 2013

Not effective, smells good, contains aluminium

Contient de l'aluminium!!!

Posted by LeMondeDeMeiLing on May 09, 2013

Ce déodorant est très efficace mais il y a de l'aluminium dans la composition sous le nom de l'ingrédient Alcloxa! Très décevant pour un déodorant soit disant "naturel" :(

Contiene aluminio

Posted by azzure on Jul 25, 2014

Huele muy bien y es bastante eficaz, aunque mejor si reaplicamos al menos una vez a lo largo del día, pero contiene aluminio (alcloxa).

intersting smell

Posted by Reviewer3200400 on May 14, 2010

not very good

Too good to be true, yes

Posted by KaliMama on Jun 19, 2014

I was so happy when I found this deodorant, and thought that finally my search was over. But it is not nearly as natural and safe as I want my products to be. It works great, but I don't want alcloxa or Triethanolamine in my products, and on a second note I have no idea if the alcloxa is plant-based or derived from animals or if the "fragrance" is natural or syntethic.

Don't buy fragranced products online if you've never tried them before

Posted by 5029048072139104300 on Apr 12, 2013

I purchased this because I have been looking for an all natural deodorant. It is non-irritating and feels like it might be working well. Unfortunately, to me it smells decidedly like a public restroom.

Strange Smell

Posted by Reviewer2916033 on Jul 15, 2011

I don't like the scent. It almost seemed like it would be better for a man. I couldn't tell you how well it worked because I only used it for a day. I guess it's the chance I took when buying something over the internet. Had I been able to smell it, I would not have purchased it.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »