Great Deodorant

Posted by Reviewer2087758 on Mar 14, 2012

This is a great deodorant although it appears to contain some aluminum in the form of alcloxa. None of the other natural deodorants have worked for me. I have removed one star due to it containing alcloxa.

works great but now I only use it occasionally

Posted by Reviewer3186431 on Apr 24, 2012

Used to use it all the time, because it works very effectively, but then learned there is an aluminum-related ingredient, so now I still buy it occasionally, but usually I use Herbal Magic, which also works well and seems to have safer ingredients. I used to think Aloe and Almond was more effective, but now I'm wondering if the Herbal Magic might be just as good.

Aloe & Almonds Deodorant

Posted by Reviewer2538127 on Apr 21, 2010

Not sure. Smells super yummy. . .not as yummy once applied. My husband and I prefer the scent of Home Health Herbal Magic, the Jasmine Scent (HHE-57709). May not reorder as I am concerned about the aluminum (alcloxa) in this product.

Sin aluminio, olor a hierbas

Posted by arael6 on Apr 12, 2013

En mi caso, me funciona mejor que la piedra de alumbre. No hace milagros pero neutraliza mejor el olor otros desodorantes naturales. El sistema de roll-on es un pelín peligroso porque se escapa mucho producto, por eso hay que ir con cuidado y no volcarlo demasiado. Me gusta porque no testa en animales, no tiene aluminio y no me irrita aunque me lo aplique después de depilarme.

Excelente olor

Posted by kulashaker on Feb 03, 2014

Me encanta como huele, todas las noches antes de dormir, no puede faltar. Además es bastante perdurable por lo menos ahora en invierno. La única pega, es que es bastante líquido y se pierde producto al aplicarlo.

huele bien

Posted by nicoleta on Aug 13, 2014

no aguanta mucho,gran tamaño

Product evaluation

Posted by 5091913372221364439 on Aug 17, 2016

Excellent product and provide a strong protection against body odour for 24 hours but the roller pour out a lot amount of liquid more than needed exch time used.

Quite good

Posted by Reviewer1905589 on Jan 18, 2012

I don't give it a 5 stars because I find that the smell is too chemical, but it works quite good for almost 24 hours. I would buy it again if I don't find an efficient organic deodorant but with good smell.

Deodorant awesome, smell not so great

Posted by 5518325840154193372 on Aug 22, 2016

This deodorant is my favorite for performance but the smell of this flavor is not great. It smells like something from the department store. Still, this brand is the best I've ever tried. I had this brand in lavender and it was my all time favorite but I can't find it now.

Works Great

Posted by 5089981749460736112 on Nov 07, 2016

I was hesitant to try this product, but must admit that it works great. It keeps me dry and fresh all day. Better than most other brands surprisingly. The only complaint that I would have is that when you first apply it, it seems sticky. I would purchase this again.