EN
USD
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Added to Cart
Total:
Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
Cart Total:
Checkout
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$3.84

$4.99

Savings of: $1.15 (23% off)

Write a Review

Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.

Reviews | English
Sort By

Great Deodorant

Posted by Reviewer2087758 on Mar 14, 2012

This is a great deodorant although it appears to contain some aluminum in the form of alcloxa. None of the other natural deodorants have worked for me. I have removed one star due to it containing alcloxa.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

works great but now I only use it occasionally

Posted by Reviewer3186431 on Apr 24, 2012

Used to use it all the time, because it works very effectively, but then learned there is an aluminum-related ingredient, so now I still buy it occasionally, but usually I use Herbal Magic, which also works well and seems to have safer ingredients. I used to think Aloe and Almond was more effective, but now I'm wondering if the Herbal Magic might be just as good.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Aloe & Almonds Deodorant

Posted by Reviewer2538127 on Apr 21, 2010

Not sure. Smells super yummy. . .not as yummy once applied. My husband and I prefer the scent of Home Health Herbal Magic, the Jasmine Scent (HHE-57709). May not reorder as I am concerned about the aluminum (alcloxa) in this product.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Sin aluminio, olor a hierbas

Posted by arael6 on Apr 12, 2013

En mi caso, me funciona mejor que la piedra de alumbre. No hace milagros pero neutraliza mejor el olor otros desodorantes naturales. El sistema de roll-on es un pelín peligroso porque se escapa mucho producto, por eso hay que ir con cuidado y no volcarlo demasiado. Me gusta porque no testa en animales, no tiene aluminio y no me irrita aunque me lo aplique después de depilarme.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Excelente olor

Posted by kulashaker on Feb 03, 2014

Me encanta como huele, todas las noches antes de dormir, no puede faltar. Además es bastante perdurable por lo menos ahora en invierno. La única pega, es que es bastante líquido y se pierde producto al aplicarlo.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

huele bien

Posted by nicoleta on Aug 13, 2014

no aguanta mucho,gran tamaño

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Quite good

Posted by Reviewer1905589 on Jan 18, 2012

I don't give it a 5 stars because I find that the smell is too chemical, but it works quite good for almost 24 hours. I would buy it again if I don't find an efficient organic deodorant but with good smell.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Bastante bueno

Posted by 4914625803742436210 on Aug 27, 2014

es un producto bastante bueno, huele a almendras amargas, los ingredientes son los mejores que he visto en un desodorante, funciona bastante bien en mi, pero no lo he usado en temperaturas superiores a 26ºC ni en el gimnasio, me gusta mucho y seguro que volveré a comprarlo.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Bueno olor aunque contiene alcloxa

Posted by MetEscTap on Sep 18, 2014

Me encanta el olor. Dura tanto en verano como en invierno e incluso en trabajos duros (he estado 8 horas trabajando en el campo y perfecto), aunque también tengo que comentar que no sudo demasiado. Lo que me echa un poco para atrás es que contiene alcloxa, unos polvos de aluminio. Si esto último no te importa, recomendable

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

OK

Posted by 5559178639062198232 on Oct 11, 2014

That deodorant keeps me dry, but I don't like the smell, because it's too strong for me. It's almost smells like a toilet refresher.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 1-10 of 79 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »