Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

Alvera, Aloe & Almonds, Roll-On Deodorant, 3 fl oz (89 ml)

Reviews 4-star

Great Deodorant

18 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2087758 on Mar 14, 2012

This is a great deodorant although it appears to contain some aluminum in the form of alcloxa. None of the other natural deodorants have worked for me. I have removed one star due to it containing alcloxa.

works great but now I only use it occasionally

3 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer3186431 on Apr 24, 2012

Used to use it all the time, because it works very effectively, but then learned there is an aluminum-related ingredient, so now I still buy it occasionally, but usually I use Herbal Magic, which also works well and seems to have safer ingredients. I used to think Aloe and Almond was more effective, but now I'm wondering if the Herbal Magic might be just as good.

Aloe & Almonds Deodorant

3 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2538127 on Apr 21, 2010

Not sure. Smells super yummy. . .not as yummy once applied. My husband and I prefer the scent of Home Health Herbal Magic, the Jasmine Scent (HHE-57709). May not reorder as I am concerned about the aluminum (alcloxa) in this product.

Excelente olor

Posted by kulashaker on Feb 03, 2014

Me encanta como huele, todas las noches antes de dormir, no puede faltar. Además es bastante perdurable por lo menos ahora en invierno. La única pega, es que es bastante líquido y se pierde producto al aplicarlo.

Sin aluminio, olor a hierbas

Posted by arael6 on Apr 12, 2013

En mi caso, me funciona mejor que la piedra de alumbre. No hace milagros pero neutraliza mejor el olor otros desodorantes naturales. El sistema de roll-on es un pelín peligroso porque se escapa mucho producto, por eso hay que ir con cuidado y no volcarlo demasiado. Me gusta porque no testa en animales, no tiene aluminio y no me irrita aunque me lo aplique después de depilarme.