Works great

Posted by Reviewer1680518 on Jan 29, 2009

This deodorant works just as well as any deodorant with chemicals in it and works better than any other natural deodorants that I've tried. I've tried the crystal, kiss my face, toms of maine, jason, and one or two others - none of them worked as well as this. It has a nice smell that lasts all day. It doesn't quite hold up when I work out, but no deodorant ever does. The only problem I have is that it is really runny. You have to be careful when applying it so that it doesn't drip everywhere. I would still recommend this to anyone who wants an effective natural deodorant!

Good

Posted by FataMorgana on May 30, 2011

1,5 weeks already use it, love it! I can point out 100% no odor from the body. Deodorant has a smell of almonds.

Muy buen desodorante

Posted by UrsulaRupin on Jun 25, 2014

El olor que tiene es exquisito y dura horas. Quizá lo que no me guste demasiado es que el producto es demasiado liquido y se desperdicia un poco por el roll-on. ||| Si consideras útil esta información™ valorala, puedes entrar en mi página y ver otras reviews |||

Me encanta!!

Posted by 5492749627673413141 on May 19, 2015

Tenía desconfianza en que un producto como este me pudiera proteger tanto como un desodorante de los que compramos en supermercados, pero me ha sorprendido muchísimo. El olor me tiene enganchadísima y la protección que da es genial, y eso que yo soy de sudar bastante. Un 10!

Finom, kellemes illatú

Posted by Reviewer3255274 on Apr 06, 2012

Először amikor kinyitom a dobozt, nagyon erős illatot érzek. Amikor viszont bekenem magam, akkortól kezdve egy nagyon enyhe, finom púder illata van a dezodornak. Anyukám használja, meg van vele elégedve. A legfontosabb, hogy ne legyen benne alumínium, mert az ártalmas az egészségre.

Works and Must be Good for You

Posted by Reviewer2537094 on Jan 13, 2012

Love not putting bad chemicals on my skin. Pleasant smell.

Nice smell

Posted by Reviewer2800534 on Dec 14, 2011

Perfect smell as for me, not sweet, not cold. Very good mix of herbs. I already ordered 2 for my friends.

Deo

Posted by Reviewer1104771 on Dec 14, 2011

The best deo ever!!!!!!!

Finally

Posted by Reviewer1886307 on Dec 29, 2011

I had looked 5 years (with much expense)for a safe deodorant that works, finally, found this one 2 years ago. Local health store employee said they all used it, so I thought I would it a shot, and 2 years later, still happy. Thanks to iherb I can pay less and always order it as needed!

Smells fresh and works great

Posted by Reviewer3097799 on Jan 09, 2012

I have used this particular deodorant for a few years now and appreciate its effectiveness and light almond scent. I use this product as a second layer over a salt crystal layer I let dry on my skin after showering.