muy bueno

Posted by Reviewer2881345 on Feb 21, 2015

hasta la fecha el mejor desodorante natural que he probado, huele muy bien y dura. He repetido 3 veces ya.

Smells nice

Posted by 5553375659207058211 on Feb 19, 2015

Smells nice.

Nice smell but the effect doens't last long

Posted by 5575582879008642329 on Feb 18, 2015

Nice smell but the effect doens't last long; if I'm sweating a lot I will smell in few hours...

This deodorant is not natural and safe at all!!

Posted by Reviewer1064370 on Feb 14, 2015

I bought this deodorant after reading all the glowing reviews and without doing some research on my own. So shame on me for buying 3 bottles of this product. However, after using it for about a couple of weeks my armpits started itching and I decided to google the ingredients to see how safe and natural they actually are. Well, I found that alcloxa, more technically known as aluminum chlorhydroxy allantoinate, has constricting properties that can be irritating for skin. There is also TEA or Triethanolamine, which is toxic and I do not want it anywhere close to my skin. TEA has been banned in Europe and I am sure there is a good reason for it. I tried to search the manufacturer's website and it does not exist. Overall I feel the natural and safe claims to be totally misleading. I will look elsewhere or learn to make my own deodorant. The scent is nice but this only is not worth purchasing.

almond deodorant

Posted by 5149306977544633232 on Feb 01, 2015

the smell of this deodorant is quite strong ; not for men at all but a soft product, keeping you fresh all day long

natural deodorant that really works.

Posted by 4772761143999109870 on Jan 27, 2015

As lots of reviewers here, i tried many natural deodorants and non of them lasts more than 2-3 hours. This deodorant lasts all day. The smell is nice. sweet and 'almondi' and though it is a bit runny, it dries quickly and the smell stays most day. (works a little less effectively in the summer). I would definitely buy again.

okay, not happy withthe smell

Posted by 5517591697485082090 on Jan 22, 2015

im not so happy with the smell, i think it smells like almond oil.

Huele bien

Posted by Reviewer1540329 on Jan 07, 2015

Aún no lo he probado

The best deodorant for my chemistry

Posted by Reviewer1535986 on Jan 03, 2015

I love how it keeps me smelling great even after a workout.

Muy satisfecha.

Posted by WeAreCosmetics on Nov 17, 2014

Un olor a almendra amarga maravilloso y muy agradable a la hora de usarlo, no irrita nada y en mi caso si es efectivo. Quizá para gente con mucha sudoración sea demasiado suave.