Not natural and smells too strong

Posted by 5614088654382580019 on May 04, 2016

I can't believe that this product is so highly rated! I let myself be fooled by the top reviews and by not doing my research. First of it contains aluminum and TEA (Triethanolamine) which is an irritating emulsifier, pH adjuster, and surfactant. Second of it won't make you feel any fresher since it doesn't regulate your sweating nor smell that pleasant. The deo has a strong and uncomfortable smell. I threw it away as soon as I got an replacement.

Works and Must be Good for You

Posted by Reviewer2537094 on Jan 13, 2012

Love not putting bad chemicals on my skin. Pleasant smell.

Finally

Posted by Reviewer1886307 on Dec 29, 2011

I had looked 5 years (with much expense)for a safe deodorant that works, finally, found this one 2 years ago. Local health store employee said they all used it, so I thought I would it a shot, and 2 years later, still happy. Thanks to iherb I can pay less and always order it as needed!

Nice smell

Posted by Reviewer2800534 on Dec 14, 2011

Perfect smell as for me, not sweet, not cold. Very good mix of herbs. I already ordered 2 for my friends.

Deo

Posted by Reviewer1104771 on Dec 14, 2011

The best deo ever!!!!!!!

intersting smell

Posted by Reviewer3200400 on May 14, 2010

not very good

Your search is over!

Posted by Reviewer1717715 on Jan 17, 2008

This is the one you've been looking for! Alvera is the only natural deodorant that both my husband and I can apply in the morning and be odor-free all day. Even in the hot Texas summers! Side note: we've only used the Aloe and Almonds.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3086034 on Feb 29, 2008

I have been using this for over a year. It's the only natural deodorant that works all day for me. There is no irritation and the smell is very mild. I tried Tom's of Maine and it doesn't work for very long and there long lasting deodorant really irritates me.

Luisa (housewife)

Posted by Reviewer1413546 on Jun 19, 2008

I have been using this product also since 1992, when I try something different I alway go back to Alvera the Almond sent. Thank you for keeping this also on the market and to be able to order from iherb.com

Posted by Reviewer3028843 on May 01, 2008

I LOVE this deodorant! It smells great and so far works well,too. By far the best "natural" deodorant I've tried, and I've tried many.