Only slightly better than the Unscented version

Posted by Reviewer3221363 on Oct 29, 2008

The smell is pleasant but unfortunately, this only worked a few hours for me. I will not be buying this product again.

Alvera, Aloe Herbal All Natural Roll On Deodorant

Posted by Reviewer1463191 on Aug 04, 2011

This is a great deodorant. It's effective and smells nice.

Didn't work

Posted by Reviewer2446624 on Jan 07, 2012

Unfortunately this didn't work for me. The smell was nice, though.

...

Posted by underfundig on Feb 15, 2013

This deoderant is just like any other mediocre drugstore deoderant I've tried. It doesn't really keep me dry or odorfree and it can be a bit "runny" meaning my armpits get really wet from it and I have to wait a while for it to try before I put clothes on. Not sure if it does anything really. It has a wonderful smell though. Will not buy again.

Leaves a sticky feeling after a few days of use

Posted by 5080498554101102269 on May 10, 2013

It does work, and I use it on the bad hot days, or before a major workout. The sticky feeling it gives is horrible however. Can use t more than once or twice a week.

Not really efficient

Posted by 4756057093886019666 on Aug 10, 2014

Smells pretty good but the product is too liquid for me and it's not efficient all day long even if I'm not too busy or if it's not a hot day as well. I use this deodorant only on quiet week-end otherwise I can smell perspiration on me by the end of the day.

OK deodorant

Posted by SunnyRose on Oct 21, 2014

This deodorant didn't work as good as the one with almonds. The scent is nice, but a bit strong.

one bad ingredient - alcloxa

Posted by laurachristianna on Apr 10, 2016

I don't know, this could be better, sometimes I feel it doesn't do its job keeping smell at bay and summer has not even come yet. Moreover, I only found after buying this, that the alcloxa it contains it's a very poor ingredient, it has constricting properties that can be irritating for skin. It's not good to constrict natural perspiration, IMO.

sanita

Posted by Reviewer2588839 on Nov 20, 2010

very good

Smells very nice, but not very efficient

Posted by Reviewer2125795 on Dec 11, 2011

The smell is its only plus as far as I'm concerned. Two minuses: it contains alcohol and doesn't do much as far as my body odour is concerned.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »