Excellent

Posted by uvegan on Mar 29, 2011

Protects you all the day, nice smell.

Great non-chemical option for deodorant.

Posted by Reviewer3201522 on Jul 04, 2014

Been using this for a few years now. I enjoy it. Works well. May not last the entire day long, but it works for most the day. Smells good, not over powering, and they have a non scented one too. No skin issues, or any problems with this product. I like it a lot as a natural alternative . HIghly recommended.

Works well

Posted by 4976612785129304457 on Oct 09, 2014

Works well. Smell natural and herbal.

A long time favorite.

Posted by Reviewer3106204 on Apr 25, 2009

I've used this deodorant for years. It has a soft, clean scent, dries rather quickly, and keeps me feeling fresh.

fantastisk

Posted by 4989469300819421273 on Aug 12, 2012

Er veldig fornøyd med denne deodoranten. Den holder hele dagen. Jeg liker at det ikke er noe særlig duft fra mine deodoranter, og denne er akkurat slik jeg liker den. Noen har sagt at den tørker seint, men ikke mer enn andre deodoranter

A+

Posted by Reviewer3155457 on Apr 04, 2009

This deodorant smells fresh and works well for a mom, a dad, and a teenager. No more rashes from all the nasty chemicals in run-of-the-mill deos. Very happy to have found this product!

Terrific product!

Posted by Reviewer1174442 on Aug 29, 2010

Alvera, Aloe Herbal works great too!

Excellent Deodorant!

Posted by Reviewer1115695 on Jan 20, 2011

I really love this stuff. My daughter use to get rashes under her arms and we had to resort to putting corn starch under them. On a search for a more natural deodorant I discovered this brand. It was actually the "Aloe & almond" one. The problem went away and never came back. That was around 4 years ago. I found that most natural deodorants barely last a day tops. This stuff lasts me a couple if I need it to. I'ts not 100% all natural but it's close. No idea what "Fragrance" is which is listed in the ingredients. More than likely some kind of chemical otherwise they would say what it consisted of.

Alvera, Aloe Herbal All Natural Roll On Deodorant,

Posted by Reviewer1132583 on Sep 05, 2011

excellent tool, very much.

This works

Posted by Reviewer1168123 on Dec 04, 2011

This one works very well both with me and my husband. Scent is pretty strong at first but it vanishes after awhile. Takes a little time to dry.