Contains Alcloxa :-(

Posted by emanuela on Apr 14, 2011

So much for "all natural"... still contains aluminium salts.

the question about alcloxa

Posted by Reviewer1837642 on May 11, 2011

alcloxa is an aluminum salt from the comfrey plant from which we get allantoin-it is safe and is used in many OTC products-just read the label and see if it is listed-I have used this product for several years and bought it from a health food store-I have had problems finding a effective deodorant and this one works great- OTC deodorants-in a few hours my armpits smelled like onions-yuck-this product has been very effective for me and have had no problems with it-will continue to use it and hope it is never discontinued-Mary

Best product I have ever used

Posted by Reviewer3145506 on Sep 11, 2015

Over 30 years I have tried many, many different products. Many worked very well but did not have all natural ingredient and/or have aluminum salts especially the Crystal Sticks. The crystal sticks have aluminum salts, Alum, and eventually irritated my skin. This is the only Alvera product that works satisfactorily. The others that have a fragrants, smell good at first but eventually become noticeably "smelly". This unscented version has no fragrance which is what I want. It leaves NO smell under your arm nor any smell on your shirts. You can wear the same shirt for two days in row as long as it is other wise clean. Never any skin irritation. I have been using this products for a dozen years. It also works ALL day. Save yourself the time trying out other brands. This one is A+ and I guarantee you it works.

Flashing, in a humid city, and it works!

Posted by Reviewer2828609 on May 29, 2007

Besides the general bad news about aluminum-based antipersirants, they also caused my skin to darken; I've tried at least 5 brands of non-aluminum deodorants, including the crystal type in liquid and solid form, however, barely dared to hope that anything non-chemical would keep me dry--amazingly, this product does. Note to manufacturer: please don't change formula or discontinue.

from Ukraine

Posted by FataMorgana on Jan 02, 2012

This deodorant is well protected from the smell of sweat.

I love this product!

Posted by Reviewer2316158 on Jul 20, 2011

As a women who doesn't want her deodorant to contain aluminum and still receive the ingredients to keep you dry and odor free this is the best product out there!! My aunt who is a user of this product recommended it to me and my daughter and we are so pleansed she did. It took us a few days to get used to a roll on but if you put it on a couple of minutes before dressing it isn't an issue. I have recommended this product to many people and they all agree with me that it is wonderful.

Love Alvera unscented, do not like their scented

Posted by Does-it-do on Nov 07, 2013

At the present time, I own both this product and also another brand unscented roll-on (by the brand which makes popular health toothpastes). The latter roll-on I'd found at Walmart, whereas the Alvera, I'd purchased thru an online health retailer, since close to 200 reviewers had rated the Alvera 5-star. While I consider the health-brand's roll-on to be superior, since the roll-on process feels smoother, this one has approx. 1/2 ounce more, so it's a better value; I certainly don't feel ill effects from it despite the comments by the one-star review. btw, I had also tried the Alvera almond scent based on popular reviews, but I got a headache & nausea from the overly strong scent of almond. Which is also why I don't consider the Alvera brand to be such top quality, even while I consider their unscented product a good value.

Been using for years

Posted by tosimplyshop on Jun 09, 2014

Prefer this to other deodorants.

Alvera, Aloe Unscented Deodorant

Posted by KingsMusician on Aug 16, 2008

Best I've ever used!

satisfied customer

Posted by Reviewer1276068 on Dec 06, 2008

This has been my favorite deodorant for years and where I live now it is not available in the stores, so I am very grateful for your offering it online. And I am very impressed with the good service I have received from iHerb. Thanks!