Contains Alcloxa :-(

Posted by emanuela on Apr 14, 2011

So much for "all natural"... still contains aluminium salts.

the question about alcloxa

Posted by Reviewer1837642 on May 11, 2011

alcloxa is an aluminum salt from the comfrey plant from which we get allantoin-it is safe and is used in many OTC products-just read the label and see if it is listed-I have used this product for several years and bought it from a health food store-I have had problems finding a effective deodorant and this one works great- OTC deodorants-in a few hours my armpits smelled like onions-yuck-this product has been very effective for me and have had no problems with it-will continue to use it and hope it is never discontinued-Mary

Best product I have ever used

Posted by Reviewer3145506 on Sep 11, 2015

Over 30 years I have tried many, many different products. Many worked very well but did not have all natural ingredient and/or have aluminum salts especially the Crystal Sticks. The crystal sticks have aluminum salts, Alum, and eventually irritated my skin. This is the only Alvera product that works satisfactorily. The others that have a fragrants, smell good at first but eventually become noticeably "smelly". This unscented version has no fragrance which is what I want. It leaves NO smell under your arm nor any smell on your shirts. You can wear the same shirt for two days in row as long as it is other wise clean. Never any skin irritation. I have been using this products for a dozen years. It also works ALL day. Save yourself the time trying out other brands. This one is A+ and I guarantee you it works.

Ineffective

Posted by Reviewer2994448 on Oct 16, 2013

It doesn't keep me dry all day, and it has an unpleasant smell by itself. Definitely not for ladies from hot countries.

Flashing, in a humid city, and it works!

Posted by Reviewer2828609 on May 29, 2007

Besides the general bad news about aluminum-based antipersirants, they also caused my skin to darken; I've tried at least 5 brands of non-aluminum deodorants, including the crystal type in liquid and solid form, however, barely dared to hope that anything non-chemical would keep me dry--amazingly, this product does. Note to manufacturer: please don't change formula or discontinue.