Great product

Posted by Reviewer1733503 on Aug 28, 2008

I used this product several years ago and it helped my liver functions. I am currently using this product because it helps me maintain a healthy liver.

yum

Posted by Reviewer2620085 on Dec 25, 2006

very tasty6, almost chocolatey, tea. good for your kidneys and cleansing as well...

teas

Posted by Reviewer1440886 on Dec 08, 2008

try burdock and dandelion together!

Alvita Tea, Dandelion Root

Posted by Reviewer2757004 on Jul 05, 2009

Dandelion root is great, and roasted even better! It's so tasty and I won't buy the regular any more. Great for cleansing the liver and kidneys. awesome product.

Great coffee substitute!

Posted by Reviewer1765286 on Mar 19, 2010

I wanted to cut back on coffee consumption (which I mostly crave before "that time of the month") and was told that I should try drinking Dandelion Tea. I ordered the Alvita roasted kind and have been drinking it for over 3 weeks. I love it! It has a mild chicory, weak coffee taste. I sometimes drink it plain or at times I may add a little 1/2 and 1/2 or flavored creamer. It's truly wonderful...and NO CAFFEINE!!

Love this tea!!

Posted by Reviewer2356316 on Mar 31, 2010

This is light and has a warm roasted flavor to it .. really like it.

Gallstones Be GONE!!!

Posted by Reviewer2385058 on Oct 30, 2010

I was recently dx'd w/gallstones, many of them and large ones. I was having the worst gallbladder attack and I was sure I would require gb removal. I started drinking 4-6 cups of dandelion tea (3 bags) a day and I haven't had pain since despite the fact I am on a VLCD at present! I don't know if the dandelion tea helps to dissolve stones, but it must be doing something to normalize gb functioning because the kind of pain I was experiencing does not just go away on its own accord. I swear by dandelion tea and will not be w/out it again!!!!

OK, but not that great

Posted by Reviewer1931791 on Dec 16, 2009

I tried this to compare against the Traditional Medicinals brand b/c it was cheaper (about the same price for twice the teabags). However, the flavor is not as rich and it takes two bags to get a decent concentration out of it. Even then, it doesn't taste as good as the TM. I'm solidly back in the TM camp on this one. Not a bad tasting tea, though.

Didn't realize this is not organic

Posted by Reviewer1841961 on Jul 03, 2008

Dandelion root has a habit of picking up ALL minerals and toxins in the ground. If it's not organic, you have no idea what's in it.

good product, good price

Posted by Reviewer1939385 on Jun 03, 2009

my liver and gallblader love that one.