Alvita Teas, Fenugreek Seed, Caffeine Free, 30 Tea Bags, 3 oz (85 g) (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Wonderful, Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer3231183 on May 05, 2008

Fenugreek is good for SO many things! Thins mucus, lubes the digestive track, helpful for balancing blood sugar, etc. This is the best quality fenugreek tea that we have found. Tastes great with just a touch of honey or sugar or splenda.

Controlled Blood Pressure

Posted by Reviewer3263733 on Jul 06, 2008

I drink this tea to help control my blood pressure. I have read that the fenugreek herb helps to maintaian a normal blood pressure reading. I have been taking the pills for over a year and decided to give the tea a try. I just add a liilte sugar. Also I have not been on blood pressure medicine for the past year. My pressure is controlled, even when I am upset.

Great tea for digestion

Posted by Reviewer2787303 on Nov 17, 2008

This is a good tea for digestion and probably other things too. It's bitter so it needs to be sweetened with a bit of stevia.

Great Upper-Respiratory Aid

Posted by Reviewer3014540 on Feb 01, 2009

This herbal tea is valuable for any sinus or lung condition. It also helps while convalescing from any illness, to restore the appetite and aid digestion. I have used Alvita brand for many years, and the quality and strength is very good. This is a staple in my tea cupboard, especially during winter months.

fenugreek tea

Posted by Reviewer2030408 on Apr 20, 2010

I really enjoy this tea. At first the taste took me by surprise but it has pleasant taste. It was also a good price. Due to the benefits of this tea and the great price I will buy again when I run out.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »