New To iHerb?

Alvita Teas, Horsetail Grass, Caffeine Free, 24 Tea Bags, 1.27 oz (36 g) (Discontinued Item)

Great tea great price

Posted by Reviewer1732608 on Oct 21, 2007

Nice large bags filled with fresh tasting horsetail. Helps my skin, hair, nails, and general aches and stiffness. A wonderful herb.

Helps with Pancreatitis and tastes great

Posted by Reviewer1568078 on Jan 23, 2011

A website about pancreatitis recommended this tea. The silica content of Horsetail grass rebuilds tissues. I've had a dull throb in my abdomen for the past week which I believe is due to gallstones and pancreatitis. After one cup of this tea with a half a teaspoon of Manuka Honey, my stomach was gargling for food for the first time in ages. Three days later of drinking two cups of tea every day, and my dull ache is gone. I can eat fatty foods without feeling sluggish afterwards. The recovery may also have been helped by upping my magnesium levels to 400mg a day (from 200mg a day).

amazing

Posted by Reviewer2937505 on Feb 24, 2011

When I drink a cup or two of this tea a day it does amazing things to my hair. I'm on my second box and my hair is longer, stronger and fuller.

Healthy Tea

Posted by Reviewer2563751 on Oct 08, 2009

It does a good job in releasing bladder tension. It has a very mild taste. Albeit, it leaves me a back taste and make my tongue felt being brushed. Maybe it does a cleansing job on my tongue as well.

HORSETAIL GRASS TEA

Posted by Reviewer3209963 on Jun 26, 2010

I DRINK THIS TEA ON AN EMPTY STOMACH...THERE HAS BEEN NO SIDE EFFECT......I SEE NEW GROWTH ALL OVER MY HEAD.